15. Code breaker

"I think people forget that sometimes the person who tries to fix everyone, needs fixing too"

---

Peter had let Harper go and she was now standing next to Stiles trying to get her breath back to normal while Stiles had an arm wrapped around her shoulder.

Peter was wiping blood away from his chin "No" Stiles said "We're not just letting you leave her here" Harper said "You two don't have a choice. Stiles, you're coming with me and you Harper" Peter said and looked at her "You are going to find and kill the Argents" he said "No. I will not kill them, I will not kill anybody, I rather die, so just kill me, I don't care anymore" Harper said and Stiles looked at her "Harps no" he said.

Peter looked at her "If you don't, I will kill Lydia and Stiles right here and right now" he said and Harper looked at Stiles who shook his head, but she sighed "Okay, but I can't find them by scent" Harper said "You can in your wolf form" Peter said and Harper looked at him.

Harper looked at Stiles who shook his head, she knew that Peter meant what he said about killing Lydia and Stiles.

Harper knew that she was not strong enough to kill all the Argents by herself and even if she were, she didn't want to kill them, she didn't want to kill anyone, but she couldn't risk losing her best friend and the guy she have been in love with since day one, so she have to do it.

"Okay" she said nodding "Harps don't" Stiles said with tears in his eyes, Harper looked into his eyes "I have to, I can't risk losing both you and my best friend" she said and got down on all four. 

She looked up at Stiles who was looking at her "Make sure Lydia is alright. I am sorry that you are going to see me like this" she said.

Harper then looked down on the ground and she started to breath heavily, because it have been years since she last changed into her wolf form, it was hard for her to change. 

Her eyes started to glow blue.

Stiles opened his jaw a little bit as he watched Harper changing and suddenly a beautiful wolf with a fur as white as snow was standing in front of him. The wolf turned it's head and looked at Stiles.

Stiles looked into the wolf's beautiful Hazel color eyes, he could see in it's eyes that it was Harper. It was the first time Stiles have seen her in her wolf form.

"Go out and hunt them" Peter said, Harper lay her ears down in sadness, she took a last look on Stiles, he saw her eyes glowing blue for a second before they turned back to the normal color.

Harper turned her head and ran into the forest. Stiles watched as Harper disappear into the forest.

Stiles couldn't understand why Harper have been afraid to show him her wolf form, maybe she think he would be afraid of her, but he wasn't, she was beautiful even as a wolf and even now when he have see her as a wolf, his feelings for her hasn't changed a bit.

"Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is" Peter said making Stiles snap out of his thoughts "That's all you get" Peter said and Stiles pulled up his phone to call Jackson.

Then Stiles noticed something on the ground, it was Harper's necklace, he picked it up and looked at it. This was bad, Stiles knew that Harper wouldn't been able to change back if she didn't have the necklace on her.

---

Two vans was right next to Scott, one on his left side and another on his right, Allison was in front of him inside a schoole bus looking confused at the two vans. Scott looked at one of the vans and saw Allison's father behind the steering wheel.