17. Shape shifted

"We all face things that are hard, the only thing that are getting us through it, are the special people in our life" 

---

"I'm serious. It's not like the last full moon. I don't feel the same" Scott said as him and Stiles walked into the boys locker room. "Oh, does that include the urge to maim and kill people like me?" Stiles asked "I swear I don't have the urge to maim and kill you" Scott said "You know, you say that now but then the full moon goes up and out come the fangs and the claws and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay? And it's very stressful on me, and so yes, I'm still locking you up" Stiles said "Okay, fine. But I do think I'm in more control now. Especially since things are good with Allison" Scott said "Okay, I'm aware of how good things are with Allison" Stiles said "They're really good" Scott said "I--thank you, I know. And things are going well with me and Harper" Stiles said "I mean, like, really good" Scott said "All right, I get it. Just please shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself" Stiles said "All right, did you get something better than handcuffs this time?" Scott asked "Yeah, much better" Stiles said and opened his locker, but as soon as he opened the locker a long and thick chain felled out.

The chain was so long that it took some seconds before the whole chain was on the floor. Everyone in the room looked at Scott and Stiles. Coach walked over to the locker, looked at the chain and then on Stiles. "Part of me want to ask. The other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So... I'm gonna walk away" Coach said and walked away "That's good. That's a wise choice, coach" Stiles said and looked back at Scott, who rolled his eyes before they bent down and began lifting the chain up. 

But then Scott caught a scent, it was the scent from a werewolf. He looked up and looked around the room and Stiles looked at him "You okay? Scott" he said "There's another. In here, right now" Scott said "Another what?" Stiles asked "Another werewolf" Scott said "Is it James?" Stiles asked "No, is someone else" Scott said.  

---

Harper, Allison and Lydia was in front of the school walking towards the front door. "You really don't remember anything?" Allison asked "They called it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying 'We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days' But personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds" Lydia said "And you can totally see it" Harper said with a smile and they chuckled. 

"Are you ready for this?" Allison asked when they were by the door ready to go in "Please. It's not like my aunt's a serial killer" Lydia said before walking inside. 

When Lydia enter the school, everyone in the hall stopped walking and stared at her. 

"Maybe it's the nine pounds" Allison said, Lydia took a deep breath and walked away, ignoring the people staring at her. Both Harper and Allison smiled and followed after her.