16. Omega

"We don't meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our path for a reason"

---

Harper walked into Beacons Hills hospital when she spotted her brother sitting in the waiting room, reading.
She whistled causing James to look up at her "Hey brother" she said "Hey sis" he said "How is Lydia?" Harper asked "She is fine, as far as I know" James said.

"Are you coming with me?" she asked, "I have been sitting her most of the weekend, I can sit here a little longer" James said "Okay" she said.

Harper turned around a corner and spotted Stiles. He was laying across three chairs by Lydia's room, he was asleep and began moans. "You gotta be kidding me" she said with a smile, even when he was asleep, he was still beautiful.

"Just like that. No, no, you first" Stiles said in his sleep and Harper raised her eyebrows, "Me first?" Stiles said snores and smiled.

The door to Lydia's room opened and Mr. Martin walked out of the room before he spotted Stiles "He's been here all night?" he asked Melissa who stood next to him "He's been here all weekend" she said and Stiles began mumbling.

One of the nurse came over to empty a basket that was close to Stiles.

"You're dirty" Stiles said and chuckled causing Harper giggled "Hey Pretty boy" she said and tap him on the forehead "Wakie, wakie" she said and Stiles opened his eyes and sat up.

"Come on sleeping beauty, lets get a snack" Harper said as she took Stiles' hand and they walked over to the one of the nearest vending machine on this floor.

They came to the vending machine, Stiles looked over the snacks while Harper leaned her back against the wall behind him "You know that you talk in your sleep?" Harper asked and Stiles turned to look at her "I do?" he asked and Harper nodded "What did I say?" he asked.

She repeated what he had said when she was done, she could see that Stiles' face was red "Oh, my God, you heard that?" he said "I did. What were you dreaming about?" Harper asked, "Uh...I was dreaming about...Uh, nothing" Stiles said and Harper looked at him "I can hear your heartbeat" she said "Okay, I was dreaming about you" Stiles said while rubbing his neck embarrassedly.

"Me?" she asked "Yeah, you, I hope nothing is wrong with that" Stiles said and Harper giggled as she stepped closer to him "No, nothing is wrong with that, I dream often of you too" she said, "Really?" he said and Harper nodded before kissing him.

She then pulled away "It was good that my brother didn't hear you, he would have killed you if he knew that you were dreaming a dirty dream about me" she said, "Then it was good he didn't hear me" Stiles said and Harper giggled.

They looked at each other "I want a snicker by the way" she said "Got it" Stiles said before he turned around and put his money in the vending machine. But when the candy was coming out, it stayed on the hook.