7. Magic Bullet

"Our actions set things moving"

---

James and Derek was currently walking around in an abandoned place searching for the Alpha, "The Alpha is close" Derek said "Listen Derek, I want to find the Alpha as much as you want, but remember there are hunters out here, so why are we out so late?" James asked, "Because the Alpha is only out when it's dark" Derek said "Okay, but remember I am not only doing this because we are friends, but also to protect my sister" James said "I know" Derek said. 

But then a loud growl sounded through the air and James could hear something above them "Above us" he said and they both looked up to see two red eyes staring at them. 

Both James and Derek jumped across the roof and ran after the Alpha, but suddenly they both felt a pain in their arm causing them both to fell down on the ground.

When they hit the ground they both hold a hand on their shoulder before they sat up against a wall.

James looked at his arm and saw a bullet hole, he then look at Derek to see that he also had a bullet hole in his arm.

James and Derek hissed as their arms started smoking. 

---

Harper, Stiles and Scott was sitting in class waiting for the teacher to pass out their grade tests "If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he is not the one who bit you, then who did?" Stiles asked Scott who was sitting in front of him "I don't know" Scott said "Did the Alpha killed the bus driver?" Stiles asked "I don't know" Scott said "Does Allison's dad know the..." Stiles said "I don't know" Scott yelled making everyone in the class glanced over at him "Jeez" Stiles muttered before he looked to the left and saw that Harper was tapping her finger on her decks.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked, "I am just nervous" she said "Is just one test, is not that bad" Stiles said and Harper looked at him "Is not that Stiles, is my brother, he didn't come home last night, sometimes he is out late, but he is always there when I wake up, but he wasn't this morning, and I have this feeling in my body, and I only getting it when James is in pain or hurt and my body is telling me that something is wrong" she said "I am sure he is okay" Stiles said, Harper just sighed and looked out the window. 

She had a feeling that something was wrong, that something have happened to James. 

James and Harper didn't know what is was, but every time, one of them was hurt or in pain, the other could feel it. 

The teacher handed Harper her test, she sighed when she saw the 'D' on the test. 

The teacher handed Stiles his test and he smiled when he saw an 'A' on it. Stiles then looked at Scott's test and saw the 'D-' on his "Dude, you need to study more" he said and Scott looked at him "That was a joke. Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up. Do want to help studying?" Stiles asked and Scott signed "No. I'm studying with Allison after school today" he said and Stiles looked at him "We're just studying" Scott said "Uh-uh. No, you're not" Stiles said "No, I'm not?" Scott asked "Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity. I swear to God I'll have you de-balled" Stiles said "Okay, just stop with the questions, man" Scott said "Done. No more questions. No more talk about the Alpha or Derek. Especially Derek, who still scares me" Stiles asked. 

---

James and Derek was slowly walking down the hallway in pain.

They spotted Jackson by his locker and they limped over to him "Where's Scott McCall and Harper Lupus?" Derek asked, Jackson closed his locker and looked at him "Why should I tell you?" he asked "Because I asked you politely. And I only do that once" Derek said "Hmm. Okay, tough guy. Why do you don't ask him, his twin sister is Harper, she is friend with that freak" Jackson said and pointed at James "I don't know where none of them are" James said.