27. Master Plan

"True courage is not to know when to kill, but know when to be merciful"

---

Stiles was tossed down the stairs of a basement, the door got shut again and left Stiles in the dark who groaned as he got up.

Then he heard a whimpering noise. He started looking for a light switch, he found one and turned the light in the basment on, and that's when he saw Boyd and Erica hanging from the ceiling with tape over their mouths.

---

Harper and James have just told Scott and Isaac why they left before.

Now they all four were in the locker room with Stilinski. 

Harper was standing off to the side while James was standing next to her slowly stroking his left hand down her right arm while he was looking at her, keeping her calm.

Both Scott and James was keeping an eye on Harper, if now she started to panic again.

"I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that mean" Stilinski said.
James took his left hand on Harper's right cheek, and kissed her on the head while Harper moved her right hand up to her brother's left arm.

"Well, I don't know what that means. Um...Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his Emails, if either one of you see him..." Stilinski said "We'll call you" James said looking at Stilinski while he was still stroking his left hand down his sister's arm.
"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him" Scott said trying to remain calm and Stilinski nodded "Yeah. I'll see you, okay?" Stilinski said before walking away.

"He's not fine" Isaac whispered to Scott "McCall" Coach said as he walked over to them. "We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up" Coach said "Yeah, I know, Coach" Scott said "All right. I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but you know, that's different. It's Greenberg. I'm just saying we...I need you on the team. Get your grades back up" Coach said "I will" Scott said and Coach nodded before he patted James on the shoulder "Is good to have you back, Lupus" he said before he walked away "It's good to be back Coach" James said.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked as the locker room seemed to be empty "I think so" Isaac said.

Then there was a metal twisting sound and they all looked back to see that Harper had ripped the door from Stiles' locker off.

Harper then started to go for Stiles' clothes "You're gonna find him by scent?" Scott asked "Yeah all four of us. We are going to look for him" Harper said frustrated.

"We need to find him" she said "And we will, but you have to calm down" James said as he was feeling that his sister was on her way to have a nervous breakdown. "He will be fine..." Scott said "No you guys don't understand. We need to find. All that with Gerard threatened us and you guys, I broke up with him to keep him safe and I really hurt him, I need to apologize and tell him the truth and that I am still madly in love with him, I need to tell why I did it. I also need to tell him something that I wanted to tell him from the day we started dating. But I haven't had the courage to tell him until now. So I need to tell him everything" Harper said "And you will. And he know what he means to you. We will find him" James said "I think everyone know what you guys mean to each other" Isaac said "And I know that Stiles is madly in love with too. He really care about you and I know that you mean the world to him" Scott said and Harper looked at him "He really love you" Scott said "How do you know?" she asked "I could see it, the way he looks at you and the way he talks about you" Scott said "What did he said?" she asked "Well, it's wasn't just what he said, it was how he said it, never heard him talk like that before" Scott said and Harper let out a small smile.