6. A date or not a date

"You fell in love with the little things about someone, like the sound of their laughter and the way their smile forms" 

---

Harper was getting ready, when someone knocked on her door, "Yeah" she said, "I am going to leave, Derek and I are going to find out more about the attack and the Alpha, so are you good on your own?" James asked as he stood leaned against the door frame "Yeah, I am fine, I am going to be out too" Harper said "Where are you going?" he asked "Stiles and I are going to hang out while Scott is out with Allison" she said, "So is a date?" he asked "Uh...No...Uh....Yes...Uh...I don't know, he just asked if I wanted to hang out and I said yes" she said "Sis, I don't like you hanging out with them and especially not someone like Stiles" James said.

Harper looked at him "Why, because he is a human?" she asked, "Remember what humans did to our family, they killed our parents by burning down our house, then they shot our uncle in the head while we watch, and they cut him in half. Humans are dangerous and I don't like you hanging out with them alone" James said "The woman that took care of us after Kenny's death was a human" Harper said "Yeah and then she died" James said "Not all human are hunters, and I know one thing for sure, Stiles are not like that, he is different, he was the first human at my age I met and the first human who wanted to hang out with me, and even after finding out the truth about us, he still like me and still wanted to hang out with me, Stiles was the first human I felt safe with, he was the first human I trusted and the first human I really connected with" Harper said "It sound like you like him, like really like him" James said "So, what if I does?" Harper asked "Human and werewolves is never a good combination" James said "You can't know that" she said, "I just don't like you hanging out with him" he said "Okay, so you can have a crush on a human but I can't" she said, "What are you talking about?" James asked "Lydia. I can hear how much your puls rising every time you are near her, or how you look at her" Harper said, "I don't know what you are talking about" James said and she gave him a look "Fine, go have fun, but don't be out late, remember the hunters are out there" James said "Thanks" Harper said, James smiled and walked downstairs. 

Then Harper got a text, she lifted her phone and saw that Stiles have text her where to meet, she smiled and got ready.

---

Harper walked down the streets when she noticed Stiles standing by a building, they looked at each other and they both smiled as Harper walked over him. 
"Hey" he said "Hey" she said. 

"So what do you want to do?" she asked "I think we can play some game at an arcade" Stiles said "Sound like fun, I am in" she said, Stiles smiled and they walked into the arcade.

Harper and Stiles stood by a video game. The game was all about shooting at some zombies on the screen with some plastic guns. "Remember the last time we play a game like that?" Stiles asked "I remember, I kick your ass last time" Harper said "I gotta tell you, I have gotten better at this, late time we play a game like that" Stiles said as he pick up the plastic gun, Harper pick up the other plastic gun and the game began.