Chapter 1 ~ Prologue

It all started the summer before sixth grade...The six friends were virtually strangers to each other. They met at Math Camp, a 2-week program that took place after school ended. And what would come next they never expected...

First, there was Sabrina, she always wore a big smile on her face, and she had ravishing brown hair. She was sheepish and hung out with the only people she knew Meghan, Julia, and Lani. Sabrina was shy but she was smart at times.

Then, there was Jayleen, who had long, dark brown hair and black-ish eyes that could be seen through her purple glasses. She also completed the nerd look with her braces. The whole camp she hung out with Adrian, the only person she knew from elementary. Jay was pretty shy, and also very intuitive. She rarely talked in class and kept her thoughts to herself.

There was also Harry, who had curly brown hair, and dark brown eyes. He loved reading Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. He was very outgoing and spent most of the camp socializing and trying to make friends. It should also be noted that Harry was the teacher's son. He was also one of the smartest.

Lani, one of the six, had straight black hair with brown tips and a slender eye shape. Lani was very well-known and sociable. She was always talking to someone or reading a book. Lani was also considered one of the brightest in the camp.

Next, we have Jacob, who had very pale skin and always had his hair gelled back. He was just the one really antisocial kid who sat in the corner and was bored at times. But was unfamiliar with everyone and thought really low of himself and just knew what they were teaching.

And finally Adrian, who had dirty blond hair and stunning greyish, blue eyes. He was a timid kid who only knew Jay but never talked to her much either way. He was also commonly referred to as a goody-two-shoes and never stepped outside his comfort zone.