Chapter 4 ~ Harry

Your limitation—it's only your imagination. I woke up this morning thinking about this. Also, Hgerwkjslvb hdcuohlnreouwnwehrirbv ebcrhbieruh.... It's my first day at camp... Yay? I just got ready, some light reading maybe fourteen thousand pages long and paper and pencils. 3:30 p.m. Life is hell. Maybe I need to elaborate. Jayleen is a jerk to me and she hates me. Most people will possibly think I am retarted but I like scheming, cunning and ambitious. Also I may act all oblivious, but I am not. I know most people will react their patterns of change and I immediately start analyzing them and how they can help me on how to not be anti-social. If they are not useful then they be disposed of. Sorry, but I am all tactics so if you want to do yourself a favor and skip to the next POV. If not then onward. No friends, no life, no charm, no way to get friends and most importantly no way to stop the embarrassment. Also, what would you do if you saw a nerdy stick figure be like you wanna be friends?!? No stop. I can live my life with no friends just work. It's fine. And my dad expects so much from me and I have so little to give him. I am literally nothing important. Like at all.