Chapter 30 ~ Sabrina

Well I'm back with more tea after about a month or so. And i have a status update: I ain't single anymore. So to start things off im dating someone named Daniel (yayyy!). He's honestly a really nice guy but my only problem is that he's too gringo. But besides that he's ok. I've known the guy for like 5 years so like we were really good friends. And he's also my dad's friend's son (I know, it's complicated).Well, it all started about a month ago when i was like kinda desperate and I got suspicious that he liked me because he kept comparing me to his girlfriend. So I asked him if he liked me and I told him that I kinda liked him. Well i got mixed signals cause he said he didn't exactly reject me but like he didn't like me (huh?). Well anyways after that he had gotten my number and he asked me if I wanted to go to Disney with him and his family. I was super happy to hear this because that was on the weekend of my birthday so it would work out great. Then about a few days after telling me about Disney, he texted me that he likes me. I honestly died when he told me because I wasn't expecting that and then after that he didn't like officially ask me out I asked him out. After that we started dating and he asks me how much I liked him (what?). And I told him that I really liked him not wanting to hurt his feelings. After that on the day of my birthday I invited him and all my friends over to my house. That was pretty fun because my friends finally got to meet him. Then after that after him and everyone left he texted me. He told me that he loved me and I felt so bad but like i also felt really good about myself. I felt bad because after a while I realized I didn't really like him that much. But I felt good about it because I found out it was possible for someone outside my family to love me for who I am. Well now idk what to do with my life because i wanna break up with Daniel because it feels awkward between us and like i don't really like him.

Well there's more tea and anything bad that happened was probably due to my habit of blabbering everything. Anyways to begin with Adrian told us in 7th period that he had some big secret that he was only gonna tell me which was pretty strange since like he knows im the biggest blabber-mouth of the group. Anyways after school he tells me that he wants to break up with Lani because he feels that they were being really awkward and he also told me that he thinks that he likes someone else. So then I told Jay about the tea because I couldn't stand it anymore (But I didn't spill for about 3 or 4 days so that's a personal record). After that i also spilled to Jacob because I felt like I needed to spill to someone else. Then Jay invited Lani and me to her house. Then Lani told us that she knew who Harry liked and she knew that we knew what the secret was. So me and Lani played a game of spit and decided that whoever lost had to spill the tea. Then I lost and i told her the secret which the next day she told Adrian that she knew. Adrian got mad at me and said that they broke up because they both felt the same way about each other. Then I wrote this super long paragraph to Adrian saying how sorry I was but he said it was fine and that he would've broken up with her anyways.

And that's about it! Igtg now baiiiiiiiii!