Chapter 1: the storm

Second Person POV
You walked into the locker room and saw no one else in there. You got dressed and put your phone into your locker and walked out.

"That's what community service is all about. There are people who think you're scum. You have an opportunity to show them-you must y/n. They told me you would be late." The PW(probation worker) said.

"Yeah well, get used to it, wanker," You mumble to yourself, a little to loud that a young man with curly hair looked at you, and smiled.

"As I was saying, you have an opportunity to show them they're wrong." The pw continued. "Yeah, but what if their right? No offense. But, I'm just thinking some people are born criminals." The curly-haired man said.

"Are you looking to get stabbed?" Another offender said to him, this one with a hat on, and obviously a short temper. "You see my point there?" The curly-haired boy asks.

A girl with brown, messy, curly hair got a phone call. She picked it up, and you didn't hear much of what she said before getting cut off by the curly-haired man.
"Hello!" He said loudly. You gave a look of annoyance. "I am Nathan Young, and you are-" He started saying before you cutting him off, "Not your whore." "I like you." He says, making the same gesture as before. You turned your head away and rolled your eyes.

"I am still talking here." The pw said to the girl on the phone. "I thought you finished." "You see my lips still moving, that means I'm still talking." "Yeah, but you could have been yawning, or chewing," Nathan said the the pw. You couldn't keep in your laughter, and so you burst out laughing.

"HANG UP!" The pw yelled at the girl. "My probation worker." She said to the person on the phone. "All right there weird kid?" Nathan said to a rather timid looking kid.

"Don't be disgusting. I'll call you later." The girl said before shortly hanging up.
Nathan made a kissing gesture to the kid that threatened him earlier. "I'll rip your throat out and shit down your neck." The kid responded. Everyone there really was psychotic, you seemed like the only 'normal' one there. Or at least the most normal.

"I shouldn't be here, man." Another guy, athletic looking, said. "Look, we need to work as a team here," The pw stated, then noticing that the kid that threatened Nathan had him by the wrist, pushing him. "HEY, THATS ENOUGH!" The pw yelled. "Can I move to a different group? This isn't going to work for me." The athletic guy said. "Um, what makes you think your better than us?" A blonde, with a ridiculous accent said.

"What kind of accent is that?" Nathan said to the blond chick. "Is that for real?" The athletic guy asked. "Are you trying to say something?" The blonde started, "then ya."

You rolled your eyes, and laughed. "What are you laughing at, prick?" The blonde asked. "Um, what did you just call me?" You asked her defensively. "Alrighty, girls calm down." Nathan said to the both of you. "Shut up! You're scum!" The blonde said to him.

"I think she likes me." Nathan said then putting his arm around the other kid. He unwrapped Nathan's arm from his shoulder and started fighting him. "HEY! Pack it in!" The pw said. "It's love, man!" Nathan said than the pw stepping in between the two of them. You and the other , brown haired, chick started laughing.

"Do it man! Do it! You're a prick, man, look at you!" Nathan shouted at the other kid over the probation officer. After that everyone except the weird kid started laughing. The other kid yelled a few things you didn't catch.

~•~

You were painting a bench when Nathan walked over to you. He didn't say anything he just started staring at you. You rolled your eyes.

"Oh, man, there's paint on my cap. This is bullshit!" The psychotic kid said. He kicked his paint can into a river and started to walk off.

He kicked a trolley that was in his way, only to make it block his way more. He eventually got it out of the way. Nathan looked at you to see your reaction.

(A/N. You will have a lot of the script that originally belonged to Kelly.)

"I'm guessing shoplifting?" Nathan said to you. You looked up and stopped painting, but soon went back to painting. "No?"
"Don't act like you know me. 'Cause you don't." You said to him. "I'm just making conversation," he started. "This is a chance to network with other young offenders. We should be swapping tips. Brainstorming." You shook your head.
"Come on what did you do?" He questioned. "Robbed someone of their drugs.. Tried to smuggle it to another country, and threatened the guards with a gun. I shot one of them. I should be in prison, but I got fucking community service instead." You said, Nathan just had a look that said 'not bad.'

"You know what you should have done? You should have gotten one of those pins and jabbed it in their eye. Much better than shooting them." He said smiling. You squint your eyes, "you are unbelievable."

"What about you weird kid?" He asked the other kid, who hasn't said anything all day. "Don't take this the wrong way or anything but you look like a panty-sniffer." He makes a gesture of sniffing panties and even makes a sniffing sound. "I'm not a panty sniffer." The kid said.

You felt a little bad for him, having to put up with Nathan. "I'm not a pervert."
Nathan makes grunting sounds, and gesture like he's wanking off.

"I tried to burn someone's house down." The weird kid said. Nathan immediately stopped, and you could tell he regretted making the sounds. "Fire?" He said in a tweak voice.

You heard thunder than spoke to Nathan, "what did you do?" "Me? I was done for eating some pick'n'mix." "Bollocks," you said not believing him. The thunder rumbled again and Nathan looked at the sky. "What is going on with this weather?"

"How'd that happen? I mean, you've been here five minutes. It's painting benches." The pw said walking out, and putting his hands in a questioner gesture. "How'd you screw that up? You tell me because I've got no idea."

About 2 seconds later a giant ball of ice fell on a car behind him. "What the hell was that?" Nathan yelled. "Hmm let's see, because we would know!" You yelled at him. "What's going on?" The blonde chick asked.

"That's my car..." the pw said in a weak voice. "Classic," Nathan said laughing.
A couple seconds later another ball of ice fell from the sky. This time, almost hitting Nathan behind him. The balls of ice were about 3 feet wide.

"Ok! So I'm a bit freaked out now!" Nathan yelled. "No shit!" You responded to his comment. "What is that?" The other girl said. Everyone looked up to where she was looking and saw a strange looking cloud. The weird kid only recorded it, not saying a word. "Right. Everyone inside. Move it! Run!" The pw said.

As all of you were running balls of ice were almost hitting you. Once you all reached the center, one of the girls pulled on the door. "It's locked!" She yelled.
Soon everyone was screaming at the pw to hurry up and unlocked the door. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" The girl yelled. "Don't speak to me like that!" The pw yelled.

He sent all of you flying through the air. You all got struck by lighting and soon were landed on the ground. The pain... it wasn't bad at all. Soon you were all inside the center in the locker room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading. This is my first misfits book. The first season was released a little over 10 years ago. And I thought I would honor it. And wanted it to be about the reader and my fav character Nathan. Hope you enjoyed

Words: 1368