7

Y/N PoV
We left after they finished their meeting. Me and Nathan snuck back up to where he stays. "Hey, Nathan? I got my own flat. It's two bedrooms and already came with the beds. I was wondering if you wanted to stay in the extra bedroom?" I ask him.

"Are you for real?" I nodded my head. "Yeah, sure, I guess." Nathan replied. Me and him threw the pizza box away and got all his stuff in the back of his car trunk.

I don't have a car since I always used my fathers. And I didn't bother buying one because I can teleport wherever I want.

We got to my flat and got all his stuff into the guest bedroom. "It's not much. But it's home," I tell Nathan. "I think it's amazing. Thank you."

"So, ima show you the rest of the house." I say leading the way. I go to where the second bathroom is. "This is the bathroom that we shower in. I have my own half bath in my bedroom." I then lead him to another part of the flat, "This is the kitchen and the dining room where we eat. And in here is the living room."

I say then showing him the storage closets in the hall. We continued talking for a little bit but finally went to our separate rooms.

The next day we arrived to the centre and saw Simon hiding behind a wall watching someone. We walked over by him and peaked around the wall and saw the 'virgin virtue' burning stuff. We were soon joined by Kelly.

"Have you seen Curtis?" Simon asks the three of us. "They got him last night in the community centre. It was some spooky shit," Nathan says to Simon.

"It's her. She's doing it to them," Kelly says meaning the leader, Rachel. We all walked into the centre to look for the pw.

"Where is she?" Kelly asks seeing that she wasn't in her office. "Ah, there's never a probation worker around when you need one," Nathan complained. He instantly directed his attention to Simon.

"You," Nathan start, "we're sucking up to her last week. Where is she?" "I don't know," Simon responded.

"We need to tell someone what she's doing!" Kelly yelled. "Oh, yeah. Right. 'Help! Everybody has stopped taking drugs and urinating in the street.' Who are we going to tell? This is every policeman's and parents were dream," Nathan replies to Kelly.

Nathan took a breathe and stopped for a second. "Come on, Barry. You're good at this stuff. Think of something." Nathan says. "Who's Barry?" Simon asked Nathan.

Nathan looked so confused like Simon was stupid, "you are." "His name is Simon," I say to Nathan. "Is it? I thought it was Barry. Sorry, man." Nathan says then putting a hand on simons shoulder.

"Curtis and Alisha are our there. It's down to us!" Kelly yells. "We need to get her away from here. We need to find out what they've done to her," I say to everyone.

"What about her power? We can't touch her." Simon says. "What if that 'virtue bitch' shows up? She's vexing them with some kind of Derren Brown voodoo mind shit." Nathan says.

"We need to gear up," Nathan says then all of us went to the locker room. We put on rubber gloves so Alisha couldn't use her power on us. We played music with earbuds in to sound out the 'virtue' leader.

We all saw Alisha walking down the hall into a room. "We'll take her out through the fire exit. You three go round the back, check nobody's there. Don't screw up," Kelly says before walking to the same room Alishas in.

As me and the boys were walking to the back we ran into Curtis. We saw his lips moving but because the music, we couldn't hear him.

2nd person PoV
"I have just shat my guts out," Nathan says.
You saw Curtis's lips move again but had no idea what he said. "I like your shoes," Simon said, "brown." Curtis was talking again but no one could hear him. "I got to go to the chemists," you say to Curtis. "I'll catch you later, big boy," Nathan says then patting Curtis'a shoulder. Nathan ran out then Simon and you followed.