2

You waited till everyone was out to change. Once everyone was, you changed into your regular clothes. But, you heard someone walk in, though you ignored it.

You saw out of the corner of your eye Nathan staring at you biting his lip. "Pervert," you hissed at him quickly as you finished getting dressed. "So you just walk in 'ere to watch me get dressed?" You question his actions.

"No. Not at all. I simply just needed my MP3 player and happened to see this beautiful scene." He responded. He soon was flying through the air and landed against a locker.

"How did you do that?" He yelled at you, filled with confusion. "I didn't! I didn't even touch you!" You yelled back before you stormed out of the locker room. Instead of going home you walked to the river and rowed a boat to the middle of it.

You freaked out at what happened. All you did was wish he would fly through the air. And it happened. About an hour later you rowed back to shore and started walking home.

Once you got home you walked in and saw your dad standing there, arms crossed, disappointed look. "Your late! It's past curfew!" "What? Dad, your out 'o your mind? It's... what time is it?" You ask before pulling out your phone and seeing it's 11:30 pm.

You remember rowing your boat to shore at 7:30. It was like you time travelled now? "That's it! I told you last time if you were late that I would kick you out. Your stuff is by the carport. I put some money in one of your trouser pockets."

"I HATE YOU!" You yelled before storming out. You called your 'friends' but none answered. You then started to put in Nathan's number but remembered what you did to him today. And, if you said you were homeless, what would he think.

You decide just to stay at the center. Eventually, you began to feel like you were walking for hours when you like teleported or something to the center. One second you were standing in front of a store the next infront if the center. So you could teleport to?

You walk in and see a blow up mattress at the top of stairs. You decide to walk up them. You see a familiar curly hairdue. "Nathan?" You whisper. "FUCK!" You see him point a gun to you.

"SO YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME KNOW?" You yelled as you shot your hands up. "N-no. Sorry. I just got scared." He put the gun down. "What are you doing here? Suppose you are going to call me a pathetic?" He asked you.

You shook your head, "no. I wouldn't call you that. I am the pathetic here. My own father kicked me out. So, I am homeless. I thought I would stay here, not expecting anyone else."

"Don't worry, my mother kicked me out. I thought the same. Apparently we were both wrong. Um, I don't have another bed. I can sleep on the hard ground if you want?" He offered.

"No. Nathan, no offense, but right now your being too nice. Why don't we just share the bed. I'll face one way you face the other type shit." You spoke out. Nathan smiled slightly and agreed.

You lied down next to him, feeling uncomfortable a little, yet safe. You wish you could read what he was thinking.

I feel so sorry for her. I mean she of all people, doesn't deserve this. I wanna shag her right now so bad. Wait, don't think like that Nathan!

You stood up immediately and walked to the vending machine. God what was happening to you. You heard footsteps behind you, as you slipped some spare change into the machine.

"What was that about back there? I said nothing." You heard Nathan say. "Bull. You said you wanted to shag me. After you felt sympathetic for me." You responded scoffing.

"I didn't say that! You are hearing things! Maybe it's those drugs haunting you." Nathan told you. You turned around with the bottle of water that you just picked up from the vending machine slot, "DONT SAY THAT, YOU TWAT!"