11

Eventually, Curtis gets a bat, Simon gets a crowbar, and Nathan also a bat. They stood at the mouse hole with them in a pose ready to strike if the girl came out.

The girls all sat out in a separate room, talking.

"So what's the story between you and this girl?" Curtis asks Simon. "After I tried to bruh that boys house down, they sent me to a psychiatric unit for assessment." Simon says with a shaky voice.

"Really? Can't imagine why," Nathan sarcastically remarks with a smile. Simon looks at him before turning back down to the mouse hole, "Lucy was a patient in the unit... I think she's obsessed with me."

"So it's just that and the murder, is it? Or is there anything else you'd like to share with the group?" Nathan asks. "You expect me to tell you everything after how you've treated me? All the names you've called me?" Simon asks.

Nathan looks offended, "what names?" Simon begins to name them off, "weird kid. Panty sniffer. Virgin. Freak. Twat, pervert. pedophile... melon fucker... I just want to be your friend."

Nathan looks at him, "sure man." Curtis scoffs, "all right?"

Y/N pov
We all sat in quiet, Alisha with a wrench in her hand. "You Just know that Curtis is gonna get all freaked out of the whole..." she says then makes a motion like she's giving head, "I mean it wasn't even me!"

I stay quiet. "Yeah... one of my ex's was watching a porno, yeah? He saw a girl who looked like me getting shagged by a load of dwarfs. Did his head in. That was it. Over." Kelly says.

I roll my eyes, but keep to myself. "Do you got a problem?" Kelly asks me. "Do you?" I reply with a smirk. She turns back to Alisha and ignores me.

3rd person
"So, basically, he's had a blow job
off your girlfriend and you haven't?" Nathan asks Curtis. "Shut up, man. It wasn't even her!" Curtis defends. "It looked like her," Nathan points out.

"It wasn't her!" Curtis replies. "It had her mouth." "It wasn't her brain!" "Who cares about her brain, when your balls are resting on her chin?" Nathan smirks.

"SAY ANOTHER WORD!" Curtis yelled at Nathan. Nathan's hand shot up, but still held onto the bat. "Say it, I dare you." "I didn't do anything," Nathan claims, "be angry at him." He points to Simon. "I didn't know what was happening... she just, she just... and then she... Before I knew it, she was," Simon tries to defend himself.

"Sucking your cock," Nathan cuts him off. "You didn't know it wasn't Alisha," Curtis gets angrier by the second, "you should have stopped her!" "Oh come on man, be serious. That requires an inhuman level of self-restraint that no man is capable of. The siren call of the blow-job
renders all men powerless. That's how girls trick you into marrying them," Nathan has a huge smile on his face.

Meanwhile, while the three were fighting, the mouse ran out of the hole. "Mouse!" They yell which grabs the girls attentions. They look up and see the boys going crazy and papers flying everywhere. "For fucks sake. This is why we should have been in charge of watching the hole," Y/N comments. The boys run out.

"Split up! Find her!" Curtis exclaims pointing. All go the girls follow them out of the room then split up.

Y/N POV
I find a chair and rip one of the legs off of it. I slowly walk, watching for any sign of the girl. I hear banging from the locker room. So, I walk to the locker room and cautiously walk in. Nathan screams, "guys guys!" I run as fast as I can before finding him with a pole stabbed into him.

Sorry this is short. I've been trying to write more. But balancing between school, life, and my relationships with my friends now that I live 500 miles from them is a lot.