4

Your POV
We washed Gary's and the pw's body then put them in wheelchairs. We got down to the flyover and put the bodies in a hole we dug.

"Pretty sure this breaches the terms of my ASBO," Nathan said out loud. "We don't tell anyone about this, yeah?" Kelly told everyone, "about the storm, or what it did to us or anything."

"We are about to bury our probation worker, we don't need to be drawing attention to ourselves," Nathan said responding to Kelly.

"I don't want anyone to know," Alisha told everyone. "What about you?" Kelly asked Curtis. "There's no going back now man. Your just as screwed as the rest of us," Nathan told him.

"I shouldn't even be here," Curtis replied. We started to bury the bodies and cover them with dirt.

"Hold on, all of you have some kind of 'special power.' Everyone can do something but me." Nathan said to the group, "he can do something, he can do something, and I can't. That's ridiculous. Look at him." Nathan said looking at Simon.

"How does that make any sense?" "It doesn't. Maybe you can do something, you just haven't found out what it is or triggered it." I replied to Nathan.

"What if I can't feel pain? Ow!" Nathan said while I kicked him. "Stop hitting me!" We finished burying the bodies and walked back to the center.

I didn't mean to but I teleported to the center. Took about 10 mins for the others to appear. "She's lucky. She can teleport or throw me across the room!" Nathan complained.

Everyone ended up leaving the center. Me and Nathan, though, climbed through a window to get inside the locked center.

After I got me and him a beer I walked back up the stairs and saw Nathan sitting down with his legs hanging off the platform. (Where this takes place you have to be 18 to drink and both are older than that.)

I sat next to him and handed him a beer.

Nathan PoV
I sat down with me feet hanging down. I thought about today. About how y/n killed our probation worker. And how everyone has powers but me.

I heard y/n come up from the stairs and had two beers in her hand. There was frost coming from her hand, meaning more than likely she was cooling the beers.

"Nathan are you ok? You seem off." Y/n asked me. "I'm fine. Thanks for the beer." "No problem." She replied to me.

"Nathan something's wrong with you. Somethings bothering you. I don't want to have to read your mind but I want to help you."

"I am conflicted with my self." I replied. "How so?" She asked me. "I like someone. And right now I don't know if they even like me as a friend. I mean she has hurt me physically but that was my fault.

"But I cant help it. She has a perfect smile. She has such a cute attitude. She's always so sassy. And she has saved my life. But, I have no idea what to do. I want to ask her out. But she will say no." I told her. "Well, call her and I will be right her to help you with it. I'm sure she'll say yes." She responded.

I couldn't help but think that she was oblivious. How could she not know I was talking about her? "Ok..." I responded to her then typed in her number.

I called her and her phone rang. "No, Nathan I meant call her, not me." She said to me laughing. "Do you really not get it?" I asked her.

She has a confusing look on her face. I got up and walk off. "Wait! Nathan where are you going?"

"I'm surprised you haven't even figured out who the hell I like. Everything I described is about you! Y/n, I like you. When I called you I thought it would be obviously. But, it doesn't matter because you will never like me.

2nd person PoV
You heard Nathan start to cry. He looked so disappointed that it made you sad.

He started to turn around but you grabbed his sleeve

He started to turn around but you grabbed his sleeve. "Nathan," you said. "What? If it's to reject me I already know." He replied to.

You pulled him into a hug and stood there for a minute. To you it felt like forever. You felt safe in his arms, and like you were floating.

"Nathan?" You asked him. "Yeah?" He said still crying. "At the moment you are my best friend. And probably my only friend. You have looked out for me since day 1. And I can't thank you enough for that.

"But I'm not going to say yes..." you started to say making him cry again. "Because I want to be asked to be your girlfriend in a way that I will never forget. I want it to be special."

He looked disappointed again but shook his head. The rest of the night you two didn't talk at all. Not even to say goodnight, or anything. You and him weren't really on talking terms, since you broke his heart.
Next day
3rd person
"So, if anyone asks what happened yesterday we say nothing, right?" Nathan whispered to the other guys. "It's just a completely normal day." After he finished talking he patted Simons shoulder and walked out.

"Gary and my colleague Tony have both been reported missing. Their family's are very worried about them." The new pw said to everyone, "have you seen anything unusual anything at all?"

None of the offenders spoke at all for a solid minute. Finally Nathan raised his hand and pointed a finger up. "You saw something?" The pw asked him.

"A few days ago," Nathan started to say. Everyone got worried thinking he was going to rat him out. "I go into the toilets, Tony and Gary were in there. Their butt naked, Tony has Gary by his hair, like this. And he's doing him dodgy style."

Nathan makes movements that made y/n cringe. "And Tony is like," Nathan continues starting to grunt, " 'oh yeah, you like that? Oh, yeah, oh, yeah, oh, yeah. Oh,yeah! I'm daddy cool!'

"So I'm guessing they've ran away to continue their illicit homosexual affair." Nathan says. "And I ask you, in this world of intolerance and prejudice, who are we, who are we to condemn them."

The pw walks off upset, maybe even sad, at what Nathan told her. Everyone looked at Nathan in disbelief because he could make up a story like that in the spotlight.

Everyone went to the top of the roof. Nathan saw the pw, she looked up at Nathan and walked away out of sight. "Well I think we got away with it," Nathan said to everyone.

"Do you actually believe that or are you really dumb?" Y/n asked Nathan. Nathan turned around and replied, "I actually believe that."

"I mean I was there, right? I should have one of these bullshit powers." "You can have Mine. You want to hear what people are thinking about you?" Kelly said back to Nathan.

"Not so much, no. I want something good, you know? Like y/n's. I mean she can basically do anything. All she is is a big show off. Maybe she took my powers that's why she has more than anyone and I have nothing."Nathan said.

"Honestly, I bet if I tried I could make it where you would shut the fuck up," y/n said then walking back down to the main part of the centre.

"Nice job Nathan. You really can't keep that mouth of yours shit can you?" Kelly said to Nathan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading. I have been in and out of the hospital so I haven't updated this story.

Words: 1316