7 (continued)

Your POV
Everybody ran outside because, nathan had taken Rachel to the roof and locked the door.
"Nathan! Please just let her go!" I yelled at him.

"She got you thinking this is how you're supposed to be. Well it's not!" Nathan yells at everyone. "We're young! We are supposed to drink to much

"We're supposed to have bad attitudes and shag each other's brains out. We are designed to party! This is it. Yeah, so a few of us will overdose or go mental. But Charles Darwin said, 'you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs!'

"And that's what it's all about, breaking eggs. And by eggs I do mean, getting twatted on a cocktails of class A's. If you could just see yourselves! It breaks my heart! You're wearing cardigans! We had it all! We ducked up bigger and better than any generation before us! We were so beautiful!!!

"We're screwups! I'm a screwup, and I plan to be a screwup til my late 20's, maybe even my early 30's! And I will shag my own mother before I let her out anyone else take that away from me!" Nathan finished.

Rachel hit him on the back, "your guns leaking!" She yelled. "So you threatened me with a water pistol! You're Just like the rest of them aren't you? You'd be so much happier if you ~"

"I still can't hear you!" Nathan said pointing to his headphones. He starts shooting her with water from the gun. "Oh! You idiot!" Rachel yelled at him.

"Alright, love, calm down!" Nathan said to her.
Nathan gasped as Rachel tried pushing him off the building. It only backfired becaus Rachel fell.

Nathan lost his balance but Simon grapes his hand. "SAVE ME BARRY!" Nathan yelled before walking off the roof and landing on the fence, impaling him.

"What are you wearing?" Alisha asked me. "What are you wearing?" I asked back. We heard a girl scream then turned around. I saw Nathan, dead.

"Nathan! No, no!" I yelled then grabbing Curtis. "Rewind time! Stop this from happening! Save him! He's not aloud to die!" I yelled turning back to Nathan.

Alisha and Curtis hugged me to calm me down. I was breaking down, in tears.

We planned his funeral for the next day. I missed him so much. That night, I slept in his room. His sheets, his blankets, all smelled like him. I slept with one of his hoodies on. I finally feel asleep around 1 am.

The next day after the funeral I stayed after everyone else. I took his iPod with his earbuds and but then in his hand. I cried some more then left.
After that everyone met at the cemetery where we buried his coffin.

I stood there and finally Alisha said something. Lee should go celebrate." I look at her and rolled my eyes. "Not celebrate like 'whooho! I'm so happy,' but just like, you know... can we just go for a drink?"

I didn't move even though everyone else did. "Y/n come on." Simon said then pulling me away.

At the bar I wasn't having much fun. "I'm gonna go." "Stay for one more drink." Alisha said to me. "I'll see you Monday." I said then leaving. I walked out of the bar, I didn't feel safe anymore.

Simon followed me a little way then called my name, "y/n!" I jumped not expecting it. He held out a cd, "this is for you." "What is it?"

"Watch it." Simon said. I walked away and when I got home went into the shower. After the shower I got dressed into some of my sweatpants, a shirt, and one of his hoodies.

I took the cd out and put it in my computer. It played and I watch the video. I smiled, laughed, and even cried watching it.