5

The next day
Your POV
I go into the locker room and get dressed. "Y/n I'm~" Nathan started to say before I cut him off. "I don't want to here it Nathan." And I walked out. I met the others in the hall.

We all grabbed a black trash bag and walked to where we pick up trash today. "And what? 'Cause you're all special and I'm not?" Nathan says out loud. "Yeah well I doubt it. You can think what you like, but I have a superpower and I just need to find out what it is." Nathan says.

"Maybe you're just super retarded," Alisha tells Nathan. "Maybe I've got a whole Spider-Man vibe going on." Nathan says ignoring Alishas comment.

"You know, maybe I can climb stuff and do spider shit." "Yeah, 'cause that makes perfect sense." Curtis says to Nathan, "why would you be able to climb stuff."

"I don't know, how is it that you can turn back time, apparently? And weird kid, can turn invisible? It's not like this whole situation is backed up with a wank-load of logic." Nathan continues to complain.

"Are you finished complaining like a two year old?" I asked Nathan. "Yes." He says then instantly shutting up.

We got to the location and started to pick up trash with the trash grabbers. About 10 minutes later Curtis breaks the silence, "what is that?"

I turned around to see what he was talking about. We started walking towards it and then realised it's a body. Butt naked, man. "Is he breathing?" Kelly asked.

Alisha pokes him with her trash grabber. "Hey, nude guy. Your naked." She said to the man now awake. He turned to see who we were.

"Oh! Eww!" Everyone yelled. For some reason Simon recorded it. "Oh, my god!" Alisha yelled. Everyone started to laugh.

"You?" Nathan yelled at the man. The man got up once he saw Nathan and ran. "Hey!" Nathan ran after him while the rest of us were laughing.

"Do you wanna tell us who that was?" Curtis asked Nathan. Nathan has the look of pure fright, with a lot of disgust. "He's my moms... he lives with my mom." Nathan replies answering Curtis.

Everyone started laughing. "Your step dad has got a massive cock." Alisha says. "What? No!" Nathan replies not knowing what to say. "Jesus! And he's not my step dad , all right?"

"Did you see that thing? That thing was like monster big." Alisha says to Kelly, "your mom will hurt."

"La,la,la. Shut up!" Nathan responds. "Why's he naked?" Kelly asks him. "Well, he obviously some kind of pervert. Or hes gay." Alisha responds to Kelly's question. "That follows." Curtis says to Alisha.

"Guys stop." I said but no one heard. "Guys stop its bothering him." Again ignored. They pushed the limits where I was super mad.

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!" I yell then everyone, except Nathan and myself, is on the ground by the wall. I walk away mad and Nathan follows.

"Y/N!" "Go away Nathan." "Look. I'm sorry for what I said yesterday. I blamed you for something you didn't do." "Just go away. I don't want to hear it." I say but he still wouldn't go away.

I felt him grabb my wrist then with my other hand I held up against the wall, without even touching him. "I said go away!" I yelled then dropping him.

"God you really are psychotic." Nathan said as I turned away. "GOD NATHAN! WHEN WILL YOU EVER REALISE OTHERS HAVE FEELINGS TOO?!" I yell then everyone was holding their heads. I realised I sonic screamed at him. He looked up at me with a confused lol on his face

I shook my head then teleported to the little mattress I sleep on. I put my head between my knees and my hands on my head. I cried and didn't even realise that the others got here.

I walked down to the locker room and saw everyone. I didn't look at anyone. I'm guessing Nathan saw dry tears on my face and my eyes still glossy. After everyone else left, Nathan walked over to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry." I said crying into his chest. "I should have listened it's my fault for pushing it." Nathan said trying to calm me down. "I just lost control and I accidentally hurt you. I didn't mean too. I don't why you still care for me after I've hurt you."

"Y/n, stop talking like that. You are the most beautiful person to ever exist. And nothing will ever change my mind about how I feel about you. I will always love you whether you feel the same or not."

I pulled of the hug and wiped my tears away. "I have a suprise for you." Nathan said, "follow me." He told me and grabbed me by the wrist and lead me to where we sleep. I saw a paper on the mattress. I went over to the paper and read it.

"Is this for real?" I asked him in disbelief. "He slightly nodded his head. . "No, sorry Nathan. I'm not ready for that.." I stood back out of the looked at him. I saw that he was very disappointed.

I called Kelly to come pick me up. She came and asked what happened. I told her everything. We got to her house and I slept on the couch. I barely slept this night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. At this point there will be another love intrest soon. And it's only to make this more interesting.

Words: 1058