3

"What? I wasn't dealing crack." Curtis said defensively. "No, no, no. The paper said it was steriods." Nathan said. "That stuff will shrivel your dick." Alisha responded. "It wasn't steroids. I'm not a cheat." Of course you aren't. The news said it was heroin." You said laughing.

"That's not true. That stuff in the papers and news was bullshit." Curtis said in a rude tone. "Yeah? So what what it then?" Alisha asked him.

"I got caught with a bit of coke. Alright?" Curtis admitted. "I messed up one time." "No one gets community service for possession," Alisha told him. "She has a point." I said.

Curtis scoffed, "if it was anyone else it would have been caution. I get 200 hours of community service, and a two year band from athletics. They said 'cause my profile they needed to send a message."

"You let yourself down. You let the kids down. You let your parents down..." Nathan said before Curtis yelled at him. "Shut the fuck up! All I ever did was train! You know nothing! I shouldn't even fucking be here!" Curtis yelled over in hover Nathan.

"You can't hit someone in a wheelchair." Nathan said before Curtis pushing him back. You and Simon looked at each other then at Curtis.

"Phew," Nathan sighed in relief. "Do you want to know what I got done for?" Alisha asked breaking the tension. "Not really," Nathan responded. You kicked him in the shin and he looked at you all mad or shit.

"Me and my mate, Chloe, were having cocktails in this bar. And she's hassling me, cos she wants to go to this party. Chloe is on one, because she thinks Jack is doing Lucy. A total slut fuck. So, we get in my car. I drive us to the party.

"We go into one of the rooms, yeah. Jack's not doing Lucy, he's doing Ellie.
She is a proper slut. Chloe freaks. I'm driving us back into town. Chloe's all like, 'Oh I feel sick.' I'm like, 'Don't puke in my car, do not puke in my car.' That's when the police pull us over.

"I'm already banned from driving, so I am like, 'Fuck' This cop, He hands me the breathalyzer. And I'm like 'Do I suck ' or blow?' It's insane, I'm totally working it. Now, I don't know if this cop is gay or what, but he tells me I'm four times over the limit. It's bullshit. I didn't even want to go to the party." Alisha finishes.

You roll your eyes. Soon Kelly barges through the door. "He's gonna kill us! Shit!" Nathan laughs at this, "nice entrance. Very dramatic." He claps and I stare at him with a look that says, 'watch it!'

"The probation workers gone mental. He just attacked me. Something really weird is happening. I'm hearing these voices. It's like I can hear what people are thinking." Kelly said, you thought about that.

"Have you been sniffing glue?" "The storm, the lightning, it's done something to us." Kelly said ignoring Alishas comment.

"Ok. If you can hear our thoughts, then what am I thinking?" Nathan asked Kelly in disbelief. "You think it's bullshit?" "Course I think it's bullshit. You don't need to be a mind reader to know that." Nathan responds again.

"Why you in a wheelchair?" Kelly asked realizing where Nathan was sitting. "It was the storm. The strange tingling sensation in my anus had spread through my body and now I can't feel me legs." Nathan responded then looking at you.

"Whatcha mean the probation worker attacked ya?" Curtis asked Kelly. "That does sound like complete bullshit," Alisha agreed.

"He's out there, and he chased me!" Kelly yelled at the two of them. "Somethings happened to me too," Simon spoke up.

"Did you pop your cherry? Aww, we are all very happy for ya." Nathan said. "Earlier on, when we were in the locker room.. I was invisible." Simon spoke, "I turned invisible."