9

Your POV
The next morning I got ready for my community service. I wore this

I waited for Nathan in the car

I waited for Nathan in the car. He eventually came out dressed like a mess. He got in the car and I looked at him in disappointment. "What?" He asked me.

"I swear to god boy. You are a mess." I say then driving to the centre. Once we got there we went straight to the locker room, since we were late, because of Nathan.

We got dressed and I closed my locker as Nathan started talking. "Yeah is my mum opens the door and she's like, "aaaaahhhh!" And I'm like, "I'm immortal!!!" And then she face planted on the radiator, blood and teeth everywhere."

"Oh my god, is she okay?" Kelly asked. "Yeah, she's fine. Apart from the whole face thing." "What did you tell your dad?" I ask him. "I told him i faked my own death as part of an elaborate life insurance scam. He was not a happy man." As he said that the pw walked by and saw him. He walked in towards Nathan, "who are you?" "I could ask you the same thing," Nathan told him back. "I'm the probation worker." "Oh, I'm Nathan. Nathan Young." Nathan replied as he held out his hand waiting for a shake.

"They told me you were dead." The person said to Nathan. "Apparently not." He said putting two fingers to his neck feeling his heartbeat. "Could a dead man do this?" Nathan asked and started to dance like a psycho.

He turned around at one point and ran into an open locker. Everyone laughed, apart form the pw. "Well, I'll put you back in the system." The pa informed Nathan. "What? You mean I was taken out of the system? I was a freeman? And if in never came no one would come looking for me?" Nathan asked the pw. "We thought you were dead," the pw said then walking out.

Everyone, besides Nathan, laughed at him, he was made at eveyone. We walked to where we worked yesterday and saw the same people. Everyone grabbed a pail of soap and water, and a sponge. As we walked over there Simon was stopped by someone.

I didn't hear anything but the girl seemed to know him. He eventually got back to us. "Do you know her?" I asked him. "No." Nathan turned to the girl and everyone knew he was going to say something rude.

"People say I'm mentally ill. But obviously not because I'm over here, and your over there with the other crazies." I hit him in the head with my palm. "Ow! Stop hitting me!!!" "Apparently nothing has Changed," Kelly said to everyone.

"What! I was trying to cheer her up!" Nathan said in defence. "You prick!" I yelled at him. "You know what the worst thing is? No, I was going to say she's pretty." "Nathan your such a dumbarse," Nathan said.

Later that day during our lunch time, me and Nathan hung out where he use to stay. We shared a fag. "So, did you cry at my funeral?" Nathan asked me, "I bet there were kids of girls there, all crying, wishing they'd shagged me while I was still alive. Too late ladies, this ship has sailed."

"You're such a dickhead," I said slightly shaking my head. "Oh, I missed you too." He handed me the fag, and I started to smoke it. I saw him staring at me. I started blowing rings with the smoke.

"I'm no good at this serious girl stuff and feelings and ship. I fancy you!" "Thanks," I replied to him. "And obviously you fancy me, so the question is, when are we going to seal the deal. Because, I'm thinking it's going to happen. I know it, you know it, they know it." He told me. "Tonight," I said with a straight face. "Really?" He asked me. I nodded my head. "Just like that? Me and you are going to..." I nodded my head and got another puff.

He looked at me in disbelief, "you won't regret it." I widened my eyes and handed him back the fag. I stood up and walked away.

Later during lunch I walked to the bathroom and saw Nathan walk out. He didn't look happy. "Hey! I have never had any complaints," he told me, I was confused, "well, maybe a few. But perhaps it wouldn't be such a problem if you didn't have such a massive fanny!" "What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"I'm talking about your jumbo sized twat!" "I fucking hate you sometimes!" I yelled then walking away. "Hey, you started it. I have feelings! And so does my cock!" I found Simon and Nathan was already there. "I should finish you!" Curtis yelled at him.

Curtis punched him and put him against the wall. "I'm sorry!" "Why'd you do it? Why did you hurt Alisha like that?" Curtis yelled at him. Simon looked confused.

"I never hurt her," Simon said in confusion. "Don't fucking lie!" "Oh this is going to be interesting. I want to get comfortable," Nathan said seeing Kelly and Alisha coming down the hall. "Fucking don't give me that," Curtis yelled at Simon. Kelly got involved and pulled Curtis away, "what are you doing?"

He looked at Alisha, "what happened to all the blood?" "What?" "Did you hit him?" Kelly asked Curtis.

"He attacked Alisha!" "Uh. No, he didn't!" Alisha yelled at Curtis. "You were in the locker room.your face was all messed up! You said he attacked you!" "What are you talking about?"

"You hit him again, I will kick your balls back into your stomach, mate!" Kelly yelled at him. "I think he's been wanking over me!" Alisha yelled at Curtis. "What?" Curtis asked in confusing. "I haven't," Simon said in his defence. "Well that's not very convincing," Nathan said out loud. "She gave you a blow job?" Kelly asked Simon. Simon nodded. "I read his mind. He said you sucked him off." "What the fuck is going on?" Curtis asked.

"Uh, if I was going to suck someone's cock, trust me, it wouldn't be his." Alisha said. "Oh, are you going to cry now?" Nathan asked Simon. "Stop being a dick Nathan." I whispered to him.

"Look, just be straight with us, yeah? Did she give you a nosh?" Kelly asked. Simon nodded his head. "Whoever it was that was sucking your cock, it wasn't me!" Alisha yelled at Simon. "Something weirds going on," Curtis said. "Whatever it is, I'm guessing it's your fault," Nathan said to Simon.

Nathan stood up and saw a hand poking out of the tarp. "JESUS!" Nathan yelled. Simon held his head in his hands and started to cry. Nathan lifted the tarp and we saw our probation worker, the previous one. "Is that the probation worker?" I asked. "You killed her?" Curtis asked Simon. "She was after us. She was engaged to tony, the first probation worker. She found out about us killing him." Simon explained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger😂 Anyways, thanks for the reads, and for the positive comments! Sorry this took so long. I have been really busy! Love y'all!

Words: 1205