8

After we got the shovel and drove back to the cemetery, we started to dig till we got to Nathan's coffin. We all lifted it up and layed it down. Curtis pushed the top of the coffin off. But Nathan was still. His chest wasnt moving, but I did notice, that his earbuds were in.

I knew he was alive I just had to get the others to believe me. Curtis shaked his head, "he's dead." "I heard him. I think he was knocking one out." I said. "Does sound like him," Simon agreed. "I didn't hear it, and I really think I should've." Kelly said.

"Well, Kelly, you were already almost by the car! So how the fuck would you hear him???" I yelled at her. "DONT YELL AT ME YOU CHAV!" She yelled back. "Stop it you two." Simon said then pulling me not facing Kelly.

"Maybe you just wanted to hear him," Alisha said, "he's gone." I bent down to touch his face to see if he would move. Right before I touched his lips he jumped up and yelled. "AH! FUCKING SHIT!" Curtis yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Alisha yelled. "SHIT! SHIT!" "AHH!" Simon yelled. I didn't yell, i just jumped. Simon, being protective of me, grabbed me and pulled me back behind him. I saw Nathan starting to laugh.

"You should see the looks on your faces," Nathan said to us. "Classic! Hey guess what?" He asked. All of us still startled didn't answer, "I'm immortal."

"Can you believe this shit? I told you I had a power. Oooh," he groaned stretching his back, "looked like they saved the best for last, huh? Immortality, that's off the A list." He said pointing to Kelly.

"You stupid wanker!" Kelly said hitting him. "Ow! Stop hitting me." Nathan yelled. He heard me laugh at this and turned to look at me. As soon as I realized this I pulled my hand out of Simon's. He looked confused, but rolled with it.

"So if your not dead, why do you smell so bad?" I said to him. "I appear to have shat myself," he responded. "Ew. Ugh," all of us said.

"We're you having a wank in there?" Alisha asked. "Yeah, so what if I was? Man can't enjoy a quick shuffle in his own coffin? It's not like I was expecting visitors." He replied to her question.

He turned to Simon and me. He started walking towards Simon, "and you... you little freak. What was all that on the roof of the community centre?" "I was trying to save you," Simon said defending himself.

"Well, you failed, spectacularly, didn't you?"
"Leave him alone Nathan." I said to him. Nathan listened to me and stopped screwing with Simon.

"I need to eat. Does anyone got a kebab?" Nathan asked rubbing his stomach. "Do you want some chewing gum?" Simon offered holding out a pack of gum. "Tutti frutti?"
"I like it." Simon said back to Nathan.

He grabbed the package and took two pieces out, "man! It was a bad scene in there. I thought I was going to starve to death." "You can't starve to death. Youre immortal." Curtis said back him. Nathan mocked him.

"So, what are you going to do, now?" Kelly asked to him, with her arms folded. "I should probably go tell my mum that I'm immortal."

Simon looked at Nathan seeing that Nathan was chewing all the rest of simons gum. "Catch you later," Nathan said then walking away.

Everyone started walking to the car while I stayed and sat on a grave stone. Simon sat next to me, "I thought you were going to be more excited to see he was alive." "Yeah, I was, but he didn't even bother saying hi to me. Or acknowledging me. He just looked at me."

"He probably just didn't think about it." Simon said then getting up and holding out his hand. "You're probably right," I said taking his hand and standing up then hugging him. "I will talk to him tonight," I told Simon pulling out of the hug.
_____________
Once I got home I waited for Nathan. He finally came at around 8:20pm. "Nathan! I was meaning to talk to you." I said to him as he walked in. "About what? Your boyfriend?"

"Nevermind, since all you care about is your perspective of the situation believe what you want. I don't care anymore, I mean the least you could have done to me at the cemetery was say hi. You didn't say a fucking word! And that shit hurts Nathan! Just think about that!" I yelled then walking to my room. I grabbed all of the hoodies that I had in my room of his.

I walked to his room with them in my arms, I stood in the door way throwing every single hoodie at him. "There's your shit back! Incase you were missing it more than me!" I yelled at him. "Fucking asshole," I said walking down the hall. "What was that about?" He asked before I went to me room and shut the door. I sat in bed and put a pillow in my lap.

I watched Friends. After about 2 episodes Nathan knocked on my door. "What do you want Nathan?" I yelled. "To talk to you. To apologize." He yelled back through the door. I got up and opened the door after pausing my show.

I went to sit back on my bed with my legs crossed. I put the pillow in my lap and my hands over it. Nathan sat down across from me as well.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked him. "To apologize, I'm sorry, I am a dick, a chav, a twat, what else is there, oh a piece of shit, garbage, a pillock, a dickhead, hmm, what else, oh! And arsehole, a bastard, prick, cunt, let's see~" Nathan says making me laugh.

"I get it Nathan. And got to agree right now, I think of you as all of those, maybe not a cunt but, you get it." I said to him cutting him off.

"So I actually wanted to talk to you about something... are you and Simon a thing now or, what?" He asks me.

"God no! No!" I reply. "You say that like it's a bad thing." "No, I mean, I don't know. But we aren't dating. It's just he's the only one that has been there for me these past few days. Kelly even turned on me. And when I first heard you, he was the only one that believed me.

"He is the one who talked the others into getting the shovel. Into digging up your coffin. He saw that I was hurting when I heard you, and I was scared, that maybe I didn't hear you. That maybe they were right, I just wanted to.

"When we were walking he held my hand, and I didn't pull away because it felt right. I don't know. It was the first time this past week that I felt safe. That I felt loved, wanted, appreciated, and overall happy. And when you scared us, he pulled me behind him.

"And after that he kinda grabbed my hand again. And I'm just confused because I like you. I like that you are such a big arsehole. I love the way you screw around with everyone. How you treat everyone like they are the same, equal. I love your jokes, I love being able to talk to someone when I'm down.

"I'm just really confused I overall Nathan." I finish speaking. Nathan look confused, but I knew he heard everything. He just had to process it.

"Wow. I mean I thought totally different. When I saw you holding his hand my heart broke. Me seeing you hold simons hand, I thought that, that was the reason why you kept rejecting me. Not because you weren't ready, but because you liked Simon more. I felt like a toy.

"I felt like you used me. You built my emotions up just to hurt me later. I thought that you two were dating when I saw you guys holding hands. Once I got in my car I saw you guys talking then hug. It made me feel unwanted.

"It made me feel like I was garbage, unusefull, unwanted, and irrelevant to you." He explained. "Nathan," I say grabbing his hands, "I really do like you. You have always been there for me. The first one to stand up for me was you. You were the first one to try and impress me. It was funny.

"But so much has happened over the past few days. And since I didn't have you, I talked to Simon a lot. I guess I knew I liked him a long time ago. I just rejected them because I liked you too. I'm really sorry, I can't choose between you two. And I dont know what to do at this point."

"Look at me. I don't care if you go and date Simon. But no matter what, I just want you to be happy. If that means you being with Simon then so be it. But, I want you to know, no matter how long it takes, I will wait forever for you." Nathan said.

I half smiled and nodded. "How about you get some rest and think about it. Go with what your heart wants, not your head." He told me then kissed my forehead. He left the room and I finally fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading. I made this last night but decided to post it today. Love y'all!

Words: 1616