5. Scene One.

A brown paper bag was between my teeth and an ice coffee was in my hand as I rode my skateboard to where Henry Grant was on set.

"Excuse me," I told every person I passed while clutching onto the items until I made it to Henry who was in his chair that had his name across it. Kiana and Claire sat around him in similar chairs that had their names plastered on them.

"Black," I halted to a stop when I reached him. "Also got you a bagel."

Nova was on the brink of killing me yesterday when I told her what happened between Vincent and I. Getting this guy a bagel and getting him to like me could lower her blood pressure.

I passed him his stuff and kicked my skateboard into my good arm.

"How did you get the good one?" Claire grumbled as she read through her script.

Today they start filming To Light My Fire. Henry texted me last night that they were starting with Eve's bedroom scenes today since that's where most of the book took place.

"I guess I was just lucky," Henry beamed and winked my way. His hair and makeup person came and I took that as my cue to scatter.

Vincent where are you?

"Hey, what happened to your arm? I don't remember it being like that yesterday," wondered Kiana.

"I fell off my board in the parking lot," I confessed truthfully. I just kept the part of Vincent hitting me quiet.

"You gotta be careful."

"Badass!"

I received two very different reactions from Kiana and Claire.

"I've always wanted to learn how to do tricks on a skateboard. One of them is an ollie, right?" Claire demanded more than asked.

If I could get Claire alone maybe she'll be able to tell me 'stories' about Vincent.

"Pick a day. I'd love to teach you," I gave her my most genuine smile to which she gave my me a once over and returned a smirk.

"This Sunday. 1p.m. I'll email you my address."

Claire snatched a coffee cup from one of her assistants and her mood changed in seconds.

"It's hard to find decent help around here," she disgustedly looked at her assistant who almost tripped over her own feet trying to escape Claire's scrutiny.

Claire was soon called to set and she sauntered away with a wave to all of us.

I swiftly texted Nova to let her know about the plans I have with Claire next week to which she sent the most exciting reply to.

Good.

"I'm Kiana by the way," she broke me from my phone and offered me to sit in Claire's seat but I kindly declined. I didn't believe it was right to sit in another woman's chair.

"Yeah, I know. I love your work. I'm Amari," I tried my hardest to keep my composure.

Along with my mother, Kiana was one of my biggest inspirations. She was not only an actress, but also a singer, songwriter, and talented musician. She was a successful black woman who taught me that one title can't describe all of you. Additionally, Kiana Washington is also hot as hell.

"Well, it was great meeting you, Amari. As much as I would love to stay and chat with you about your arm, I'm sure they might start filming without me and I'm the lead," she giggled and rose up from her seat. "See you later."

She squeezed my good shoulder before running off to her destination.

Kiana seems like an open person so I can definitely get answers out of her.