3 |

🖤 VOTE! & PLEASE COMMENT TO LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR 🖤

I grimace at the reflection back at me in the mirror. Big yikes, I think to myself wryly. I gaze up and down at myself, looking at the black pencil skirt I borrowed from Lenna. It paired admittedly well with a cute silver tank top that glittered in the right lighting.

Once Lenna had dragged me into her apartment, which was pretty much identical to mine, we started getting ready for the party. Lenna exclaimed how good this outfit would look on me, flowing well with my blonde hair and hazel eyes. Still standing in front of the mirror, I turn around and examine the rest of me.

"Are you sure I look okay?" I timidly ask Lenna, who is behind me applying her mascara. Glancing at her through the mirror, I have to admit, she truly is gorgeous. Even as she sits behind me doing her makeup, I can't help but admire her beauty. She has long sleeked back brown hair, brown eyes and a dazzlingly smile. Pairing that with a body to die for, it's no wonder she's so confident.

"Girl, yes. I mean, if I was a lesbian..." she replies and winks with a low whistle, which makes me laugh out loud.

I can tell we're going to be good friends.

With the duration of getting ready for the party, Lenna and I get to know a bit more about each other. She tells me all about her life and family, and about how she grew up in Myersdale and couldn't see anywhere else as a home. I equally share about my life, and instantly Lenna and I become closer. As we inevitably finished getting ready, I turn to face her once were completely satisfied with our appearances.

"Did you already order an Uber or should I?" I say while applying the last layer or lip gloss on my face.

Lenna casts a sideways glance at me. "Are you serious?" She says with a deadpan look.

"Um, what?"

"We're in Myersdale. Like, first of all, we don't get 'Uber' out here. And secondly, we're in Myersdale," she repeats with emphasis, "Literally everything is in walking distance," she says with a small laugh.

"I'm supposed to walk in these boots?"

"It's not that far," she waves off dismissively while smiling and shaking her head at me. We exit her apartment and begin to walk to the party, and leaving our apartment building.

"So," I begin, "whose house are we even going to?"

Lenna looks at me and smiles. As she was about to open her mouth and reply, someone to our left suddenly shouts at us.

"Addy, baby, we gotta stop meeting like this. Is this fate?"

Isaac.

~

We all walk inside the house together, or in better terms, the mansion. Seriously, this place was huge. Music was blasting all around us, and there were so many people it was almost hard to move around. Isaac lazily has his arm slung across my shoulder as if we've known each other for years, whilst chatting away with Lenna, who he actually has known for years. Turns out, pretty much everyone knew everyone in this town— except me.

I glance around the enormous place we entered and admire the marvelousness of it all. This place looked expensive, and as I skim my eyes across the walls I see numerous photographs of wolves. What the hell?