Chapter 5

A week later
_______________________________________

Once I'm done with my makeup I get a text from Sheri that she's outside. I get out to her.
"Hi there." She say.
"Hello." I answer.
"Are you okay?" She ask me.
"Yeah, why?"
"You dont know?" I feel confused.
"What?"
"Monty's getting back from his suspention today."
"Fuck! He's going to kill me!" I sigh.
"I would say no, but he probably will."
She says.
"Can you just kill me now? Quick? So that I atleast gets a peacfull death, and not die by Montys fucking torture." I say and Sheri laughs.
"That wasn't a joke, but okay."
"Just ignore him and it'll be fine!"
"Yeah' I'll try atleast."

Now we have arrived at school and we're heading to the lockers. My first period is Math, Sheris is Biology. When we're there I grab my books.
"I got to go, see you later." I say to her.
"See you!" She says and I leave.

When I walk in the hall I feel someone grabbing my arm. I cant see who it is but the hand is big so it's probably a guy. He pulls me into an empty classroom and locks the door. Now he grabs my waist and pulls me in front of him.

"What the fuck!?" He yells and I emidietly recognice the voice. It's the one and only Montgomery De La Cruz. He turns me around and pulls me agains a wall. He stands like three inches away from me. I try to push him away but he's way stronger than me. He just grabs my waist tighter and pushes me harder into the wall.
"What the fuck did you do, you fucking nark." He looks angry. I've seen him like this before but he has never been like this to me.
"Monty, I'm scared of you right now." I say in hope he'll let me go. He moves closer to me.
"You should be." He grins. "You know I am suspended from football, baseball and wressling for a fucking month cause off you."
"I have to go, my class starts now. I'm late." He laughes, not a genuine laugh.
"You think I give a shit?" He laughes. "You're such a fucking bitch, you know that?" He continues.
"Fuck you, Montgomery." I say confident.
"No, fuck you, Hazel." He moves closer to me again. If I woudn't have been way shorter than him our faces would crash together. My heart is beasting really fast. I'm really scared. I can see on him that he notices that, and takes advanged off it. Since he hadn't done anything except smirking at me for a minute now I try to push his hands off me, but he just grabs me harder and slams me into the wall. He holds me so tight now it hurts. He leans down so that his face is in the same hieght as mine.
"Fuck with me again and I'll end you, got it?" He wisphers. I nod nervously. "Good." He grins. He leans into me quickly one last time just to scare me, and it works. I feel myself jumping and he laughes, once again, not a genuine laugh. He stops to push me to the wall and lets go off my waist. He held it so tight I almost trippes when he lets go.
"I'll see you then, Hazel." I dont answer and he walks away. I've just been here for two weeks and had already gotten into three fights with the badboy off the school. And I had promised myself this would be a newstart with no drama. Well done, Hazel.

At lunch sit with Sheri, Jess, Zach and Justin, as I have done the hole week.
"Where were you first period?" Zach asks, who has maths as well.
"Uhm, I talked to Monty." I say.
"Oh shit, what happend?" Jessica asks.
"He talked a hole lot off bullshit, but he's harmless." I say. Jessica chuckles and point at my face.
"He's harmless? You say that after what happend last week?"
"He didn't do that on purpose." I say and to my suprice I feel I want to defend him.
"He did it to Tyler on purpose." Zach adds.
"He wouldn't do anything to me." I say.
"At this point nothing would suprise me." Jessica said, and I guess she was right.

When everybody left except me and Sheri sha started to ask me questions about Monty.
"So what happend with Monty? Did he do something?" She asks.
"No... but it was pretty scary though. At one point I thought he was going to punch me." I say. She nods. "But the worst thing though was he noticed how scared I was."
"Yeah, that sucks." She agrees.

After a while Scott Reed comes upp to us.
"Hi girls." He say.
"Hi, Scott." Sheri responds.
"So, Bryce is throwing a huge party, tonight. You guys coming?"
"Hell yeah!" Sheri smiles.
"I dont know..." I sigh.
"Stop it! Your deffinetly going!" She says.
"Monty'll probably be drunk so there's even more chanche that he'll kill me." I explains.
"Fuck you is more likely." Scott mumbles. I gives him deep look.
"Fuck off, Reed." I snap. He grins and leaves.
"Be there at ten!" He shouts.

"Your so going!" Sheri sqizes.
"I'm so not going. Dont you remember what happend last time?"
"I'll check on you! I promise! Please, please, please! " She begs.
"Okay, okay! But dont let me get to drunk, and keep me away from Monty."
"Got it." She laughs.

When we go threw the hall we met Monty, Scott and some other jocks.The others walks past us but ofcourse Monty walks straight to me, grabs my waist, pulls me aside and keeps on walking. I'm starting to get sick off this. Can't he just leave my fucking waist alone?
"I though he was mad at you." Sheri say confused.
"He is."
"You wanna' get ready for the party at my place?" She asks.
"Sure."