Chapther 21

The party started 30 minutes ago so people start coming now. No one I know have arrived yet so I stick to Sheri and Jeff.

After a while I can see Monty and Scott entering.
"Uhm, I'm gonna' go to Monty." I say to Sheri and Jeff.
"Of course you are." Jeff says.
"Just leave us!" Sheri says pretending to be hurt. I laugh.
"So I will."

I walk up to them. Monty looks me up and down and smirks.
"Hi, beautifull." he grins. I roll my eyes.
"Hi." I say and hug him. He puts his hand under my chin and kisses me. We start to make out in front of everyone.
"Hey!" Scott yells after a while. We both pull away. "You know, if there was a contest in who were the biggest third wheel I would have an easey win." He says. I laugh.
"Sorry, man." Monty chuckles. I walk up to Scott and hugs him as well.
"Happy?" I ask mockingly. He gives me a pleased smile and nod.
"Good, cause that's all you get." Monty says. I roll my eyes.

After a while we go To Sheri and Jeff. We start to drink and dance. I start to feel very drunk and I dont want to do something stupid. I tap Jeff on the shoulder.
"Uhm, can I go in to your bedroom?" I ask him. He chuckles.
"You and Monty?" he laughs. I roll my eyes.
"No, just me. I'm really tired." I say.
"Sure. Nock yourself out." he says.
"Thanks." I smile.
"No worries."

"Hey, were are you going?" A familiar voice from behind ask. Monty grabs my waist and turns me around to him.
"Upstairs." I say. He raises an eyebrow and starts to smirk.
"Would you like me to join you?" He asks, still smirking.
"Uhm, I'm really tired. We can do it later, okay?" I say. He looks a bit disapointed but nods.
"Let me know if you need something." He says and I nod.

I walk up to Jeffs room and lays down on his bed. Before I know it I'm passed out.

*trigger warning*

After a while I wake up by someone opening the door. I open my eyes but I'm to tired to get up and see who it is. The person walks up to me and now I can see his face. Once I do I get stone cold. Bryce Walker. He sits down on the bed next to me and looks down on me.

"Hi there." He says.
"Uhm... hi." I answer.
"How you doing?" He asks.
"I'm good." I say. "But I should probably go downstairs to Monty." I say and try to get up. Bryce puts his hand on my stomach and pushes me down again.
"I'm sure Monty can wait a few minutes." he says and licks the bottom of his lips.
"I really have to go." I say and try to get up again. Now he grabs my waist and pushes me down in the bed. He bends down to me and starts to kiss my neck.
"No..." I mumbel. "Monty..." I continue. Bryce interupts me.
"He doesn't have to know. Come on, we're just having some fun." he says.
"No, get of me!" I say and tries to push him of. He's way stronger then me so he just grabs my hands and pushes them down. He starts to unsip my skirt. I want to fight back but I'm paralyzed. I cant move. when he has slipped my skirt of he gets on top of me. Now he pulls of my underwears and unsips his jeans. He's hard. He starts to push himself inside me. I feel tears rolling down my checks but I still cant move or scream.

After a while he's done. He sips his pants and gets out. He leaves me crying on the bed. I still cant move.
All I do is cry. I cant even think, my head just replays what happend over and over.

After a while I get up and put my skirt on. I go out the door and down the stairs. I feel comepleatly numb. When I come down the stairs someone grabs my waist and I freaze. I turn around slowly. It's Monty.
"You look like you've seen a ghost." He says and laughs. I quickly push his hands off my waist. He looks at me.
"What's wrong?" He ask.
"Uhm... nothing." I studder.
"You sure?" He ask again. I nod. In another room I can see Bryce. He drinks something. I panick.
"Yeah, but I think I wanna' go home." I say quickly.
"Wern't you suposed to sleep over here?" Monty asks.
"Yeah, but I really dont want to be here." I say and he nod.
"You need a ride?" He asks.
"I basicly live 5 minutes from here." I say.
"I know, but you seem... I dont know, I just have a bad feeling about leaving you alone now." he says and I smile and nod.

When me and Monty arrives at my house we get up to my room. Once I close the door Monty pushes me against the wall and kisses me. To my suprise it feels fine so I kiss him back almost emidietly. After a while he carries me to the bed. That's were it all goes wrong. When he kisses my neck all I can think of is how Bryce did it. That's all I can think of when he unsips my skirt and takes my top of. Before I know it I push Monty away.

I look at him.
"What the fuck? What's up with you?" He says. I dont answer. I just curl up mith my knees to my head against the wall. I start to cry. I can feel Monty sitting down next to me. He takes his arm around my shoulders. he's on his way to pull me closer to him but I pushes him of before he gets the change. I still dont look at him but I can imagine the look he gives me. He puts his hand under my chin and forces me to look at him.
"Did something happen at the party?" he asks in his soft voice. I open my mouth to say something but I just cant. I just shake my head.
"You sure?" He asks. I nod.
"I'm fine." He chuckles a bit.
"No, your not. But it's okay if you dont wanna' talk about it." he says and I at smile him, the best I can.