Chapter 12

The next morning I wake up by the sound off a car. I open my eyes. I turn around to look at Monty, but he's not there. I'm suprised. I always wake up earlier than him, and when he wakes up he always lays in bed for atleast two hours. I get up from the bed and grab one off Montys t-shirts from the floor. I go over to the window and I look out. Montys dads car is gone. Maybe that's the car that coused me waking up. I walk out from the room. When I get in the kitchen I can see Monty sitting by the desk his father sat on yesterday. He sits with his back on me, looking down.
"Monty?" I say. He turns around and looks at me. I look into his eyes. He has been crying. I go up to him and pull him into a hug. He starts to cry on my shoulder. I have never seen him so vonereball before and seing him like this breaks me. I pull away after a while and grabs his cheeks.
"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask, he shakes his head.
"Okay." I smile soft at him.

Whe we eats breakfast we doesn't talk much.
"Can I ask you something?" I ask him. He smirks at me, I roll my eyes. "Can I ask you three things?" I correct myself. He laughs, but then he looks serious again.
"Not if it's about my dad." He says.
"It's not." I assure him.
"Then go ahead."
"Where's your mom?" I ask. Judging by his expretion I can tell that's just as bad as if I had asked about his dad.
"I'm sorry, you dont have to answer." I  am quick to say. He shakes his head.
"It's okay." He looks at me. "Things hasn't been so good at home recently. She still lives here and shit, but I barley see her. For the past two months she works all the time. She comes home late and leaves early. And honestly I dont blame her." He explains. I look at him.
"It's nothing to worry about." He says. I nod.

"I have something else I want to talk about. Not about your family." I say.
"Okay?"
"I have a condition." I say and he gives me a confused look.
"A contition about what?" He ask.
"For us being together." He laughs.
"We have been together for over a month, and now you come with conditions?" He grins.
"Yes."
"What's your condition then?" He looks amused.
"That you leave Tyler and every other kid you bully alone." I say to him. He rolls his eyes.
"Sure, whatever." He says.
"Promise me!" He looks at me.
"I promise." I lean forward to kiss him but he grabs my face and pulls me back. He laughs.
"Back off, babygirl. Now it's my turn to talk."
"Okay." I say.
"I know that I'm fucked up." He say. I open my mouth to protest but he's quicker than me. "Just hear me out, okay?" He asks.
"Okay, sorry."
"I know I do fucked up things. I've always known that. But I fell like I've done better since I met you. And, uhm... I love you." He says and looks down and then back at me. I dont really know what to say. I catch myself smiling wide. He gets up from his chair and walks up to me. He looks down on me.
"I love you too." I say and he kisses me.

Wow, this morning was weird. First I go to comfort my crying boyfriend. Then we talk about his mom, who rather work instead off spending time with him. Then we talk about bullying, and now we comfess our love for eachother. And it's not even 10 AM. What a morning!

"Maybe we should get back in bed?" Monty asks and looks at me. I laugh.
"We just ate breskfast."
"So?" He raises a eyebrow at me.
"So... we cant just sleep all day." I say and he looks at me like I'm stupid.
"Yes, we can." He picks me upp and carries me to his bed. He lays me down, throws the quilt on me and tucks me in. Then he gets down next to me and kisses my forhead.
"Why cant you be this sweet to everyone?" I laugh. He smirks.
"As I said, you bring out the best in me, baby." I laugh.

"You're coming to the game on Monday, right?" He ask me. I give him a confused look.
"What game?" I ask him.
"Fotball." He says.
"Right." I say, he looks at me.
"Are you coming?"
"Do I have a choice?" I say mockingly.
"Not really." He laughs. I roll my eyes.
"Then I guess I'll be there."
"Great. I think Jessica is going to. You wont be all alone this time." He says.
"Good." I say. He laughs.