Chapter 10

I spend the hole Saturday at Montys house. Weird enough I dont see his parents at all. But how ever on Sunday, today, I have a meet up with Sheri at Monet's. So when I wakes up in Montys arms I try to sneak up without waking him. Once again, I fail.

"Where are you going, babygirl?" He smirks.
"I'm gonna' meet up with Sheri." I say.
"When?" He asks.
"12 PM at Monet's." I say. He looks at his phone and then back at me. He raises one off his eyebrowns.
"It's 9 AM, Hazel, get back here." He says. I laugh.
"I have to go!" I say.
"I'll drive you to Monet's myself, just get back here." He says. I roll my eyes and gets back into bed. I cuddle up next to him.
"Are you happy now?" I ask.
"Almost." He says and smirks. I roll my eyes.

two hours later I get up from the bed. Suprisingly enough Monty let's me. I Start to take my clothes on.
"Fuck!" I sigh.
"What's wrong?" He asks.
"I dont have my makeup here!" I say about to panick. He frons.
"You're beautifull without that shit." He says. I look at him.
"Who are you and what have you done to Montgomery De La Cruz?" I chuckle. He smirks.
"You bring out the best in me baby." He says. I roll my eyes.
"Clearly." He ignores me.
"Since you're done getting ready I think you have time to get back here." He smirks.
"Not a chance." I say and looks at myself in his mirror. My hair is a mess. Since I dont have a brush here I try to sort it out with my hands. Monty's still shirtless on the bed smirking at me.
"You can still give me ride?" I ask him when I'm done.
"I always keep my promises." He say and wink.

We get in the car and he starts to drive. After a while he pulls over.
"Here we are." He says.
"Thanks for the ride, bye!" I say and tries to get out. He grabs my hand.
"What is it now?" I ask.
"You think you can leave without a kiss?" He smirkes. I roll my eyes. I lean torwards him and kisses him.
"There you go. Bye." I say.
"See you later." He says and smiles.

When I gets in Sheri's already there. Judging the expretion on her face I understand she saw Monty dropping me off.
"Hi girl." She says.
"Hello." I answer. She points out the window at Monty leaving.
"The date went well I see." She laughs.
"I gues it did." I laugh as well. I pull out a chair and sits down.
"Tell me everything!" She says.

"First he knocked on the door. I opend and he started to hitt on me in front off my mom. Then went to a forest somewere. I became his girlfriend and he tried to have sex with me in his car." I say. Sheri laughs.
"Why am I not suprised." She says. "Then he drove you home?" She asks. I shake my head.
"Nope. He drove me to his place, and I've been there ever since." I smile.
"Oh my god." She laughs. "So you are official now?" She asks.
"I think so." I say. We talked some more but after a while I went home.

"Hi, Hazel." My mom say. I smile at her.
"Dad isn't home today?" I ask her. She shakes her head. I've pretty much never seen him since we moved here.
"How did the date go?" Mom ask swithing subject.
"Good, I guess." I say. She looks at me.
"I liked the look off that boy, he was very pretty." She says. I roll my eyes.
"That's the only thing you think off. And he is pretty, not was. I mean he's not dead." I say and walk up to my room.

When I wake up the next day I get a text from Monty. 'I'm picking you up in half an hour.' The text says. I hurry to put on makeup and clothes and then I hear him knocking on the door. I go down stairs and open.

"Hi, baby." He say and leans down to me. We kiss.
"Hi." I say. He laughs. I put on my shoes and we gets in his car.

When we get to school me and Monty holds hands. Just before we get in the hallway I he let's go off my hand and putts his arm around my waist. When we get into the hall we have a lot off eyes on us. I look up at Monty. He's used to the attention, but I'm not. He looks down at me and pulls me closer to him.
"It's okay, babygirl." He wisphers to me. I smile at him.

At lunch I sit with Justin, Jess and Sheri.
"What's going on with you and Monty? Are you a thing now?" Jessica asks me.
"Yeah, we are." I say. Justin laughs.
"Dont get used to it." He grins. Jessica punches him on the arm.
"That's so rude!" She says to him.
"I'm just saying, he's a player. I dont think he has ever been in a relationship."
"Maybe that means that ha has changed." Sheri says. I want to belive what Sheri says. I want to belive that he has changed. But a part off me doesn't want to get to used to him. I trust him but dont want to get hurt.