Chapther 20

I wake up by Monty kissing me on the cheek. I slowly open my eyes to look at him. He smiles wide.
"Morning." He says.
"Morning. How long have you been a wake?" I ask him. I always wakes up earlier than him.
"For an hour. It's like 11 AM." He says. I open my eyes wide and stares at him. I try to get up but he has his hand in a tight grip around my waist.
"Let me go! School started two hours ago!" I yell.
"Last time I checked there's no school on the weekends." He laughs.
"Isn't it friday?" I ask. He shakes his head.
"Saturday." He smirks.
"Ugh!"

We walk downstairs to eat breakfast. I look out the window and I see no car.
"Mom?" I shout.
"Right..." Monty says and I turn to him. "She came into your room this morning. We didn't wanna' wake you up." he says.
"And?" I ask.
"She's not here. She's going somewere with her job."
"Oh." I say and look down. Monty grabs my chin and forces me to look at him.
"Hey, what's wrong?" He says with his soft voice.
"Nothing. I just expected her to be here." I say. He looks at me.
"Seriously, what's wrong?" He asks again. I'm about to answer but he interupts me. "I wont take nothing as an answer." I look down again.
"It's just... she's been away pretty much all the time lately. She says that she have to and that it's no big deal, but to me it is. And my dad doesn't live with us anymore. I just feel alone." I say. Monty looks at me and grab my hand.
"You're not alone. You have Sheri, Jess, Zach and Jeff. You have me, okay?" He says. I nod. He pulls me into a hug and kisses my forhead. "I love you." He wisphers.
"Same." I say.

After breakfast me and Monty gets up to my room. We are in my bed. He sits against the wall and I have my head in his lap. He runs his fingers threw my hair.
"Are you going to Jeffs party tomorow?" Monty asks me. I look up at him.
"I have to." I say. "Are you?" I ask him.
"Yeah, now when I know you'll be there." he says and I roll my eyes.

After a few hours I decide to call mum. I take my phone out. Monty has his head on my shoulder. He looks at the display on my phone.
"Who are you calling?" He asks.
"Mum." I say and puts the phone tight to my ear. She doesn't answer. "No respond." I say to Monty. He puts his hand on mine.
"She's probably just bussy." He says. "I think have to go home now." I look at him. "Dont worry, my dad's not home." He assures me.
"Good." I smile at him. "Feel free to come over if he comes home." I say. He smiles at me.
"You're just happy for another reason for me to stay, aren't you?" He smirks. I roll my eyes.
"I was before you reminded me of how anoying you can be." I say and he laughs. He gets up and puts his hands on the wall behind me. He leans down and kisses me.
"See you on monday." He says and winks.
"See you." I laugh.

The next morning I wake up by a call from my phone. I take it up and see that I have two missed calls from Jeff. I call him back. He answers quick.
"Hi." I say.
"Hi?" he sounds confused. "You were suposed to be at my house an hour ago, you remember that, right?" Shit! I was suposed to help Jef for his party.
"Right... the party. Do I really have to go?" I ask. I'm really not in the mood.
"Of course you have to come. If you aren't here in 15 minutes I'll come to your house and drag your ass here." He says. I laugh.
"It doesn't sound like I have that much of a choice then."
"You dont." He says and laughs.

I put on a black crop top and a yellow skirt. I straight my brown hair and do my makeup. When I'm done I head to Jeffs home. He only lives 5 minutes away from me.

When I arrive at Jeffs house I met his parents in the garden.
"Hazel! Hello." His mom says.
"Hi, mrs. Atkins." I say.
"Are you going to the party?" she asks and I nod. She smiles. "Nice! I better get going now, otherwise Jeff might throw me out." She laughs.
"I can imagine." I laugh.

When I knock on the door it opens emidietly. It's Sheri.
"Hi there!" She says.
"Hello." I smile and hug her. I get in the house. Everything is basicly done for the party.

We get in the livingroom. There is Jeff, his girlfriend Leah and Clay Jenssen. They all smile at me, I does the same. Well, to be honest I dont smile at Clay. Jeff gets up to me.
"Hey." He says.
"Hi."
"Were have you been?" he asks.
"Sorry, I overslept." I say. he raises an eyebrow.
"It's 8 pm." he says.
"I know. I've slept the hole day." I say and look down.
"I'm not mad, I just wonder what you and Monty did yesterday to make you so tired." he chuckles. I punch him on the arm.
"Shut up." I laugh.
"Sorry." he laughs.

After 9 PM a lot of peoples storm in. Let's hope this party doesn't end in a disaster like always.