Lets Make A Steal

Arabella's POV

"Hey, guys! I got the lightbulbs!"

"SURPRISE!"

Henry yelled in terror and throws the lightbulbs, making them all shatter on the floor.

"What was that for?" Henry asked and my dad pulls him over to us. "It's not my birthday."

"We know." My dad says.

"Give me your head." Charlotte says and puts some hairspray in his hair.

"You, my weird friend, are gonna be on television." I grin and apply makeup to his cheeks.

"I'll get the shirt." Gooch falls and walks away.

"Shirt?" Henry asked and I turn his face back to us.

"What are you rubbing on my face?" Henry asked, flinching as I touched him.

"Makeup." My dad responds for me.

"Why?"

"You're going to be on Spin and Win." Charlotte announces and Henry beams.

"The game show?"

"Yep." My dad nods and Gooch returns.

"Hey, which shirt should Henry wear? Gooch one and Gooch two?"

My dad, Charlotte, and I gave him a weird look.

"Neither." My dad and I say.

"Oh, come on." Gooch complains. "Gooch is the new black."

"Just pick a different shirt." I instruct Gooch who wanders away.

"Alright, can someone tell me why we're doing this?"
Henry says, moving us away from him.

"We'll tell you." I told Henry.

"Alternating?" My dad asked and I nod.

"Sure. You start." Charlotte suggests.

My dad turns Henry to him and puts more makeup on his face. "You know those weird burglaries that's been happening all over town?"

Charlotte turns him to her. "And the police have no idea how the burglars are getting in and out of the people's houses?"

I turned Henry toward me and grinned, applying makeup. "Well, Charlotte figured out that in every one of the houses that have been burglarized, someone has recently been on Spin and Win and won."

Charlotte grabbed Henry. "But then, all the winner's prizes were stolen from their houses."

"You guys realize those broken glass all over the floor." Henry mentions and I glanced down at the shatter glass.

Gooch came over with a red flannel. "How about those one?"

"I like it." I grin.

"Pop that ugly shirt off." Charlotte advises Henry.

"Why do I have to change clothes?" Henry asked.

"Because you're going to be on tv, boy!" My dad answers and Henry grins.

"Don't you want to look good?" I asked Henry, imitating his usual catchphrase.

"I thought I looked good before I came in here." Henry chuckles.

"Ehhhh..." We all shrugged and Henry gave us a look.

I started to remove Henry's shirt, leaving him in his blue stripped shirt.

"Man, I can't believe I'm going to be on Spin and Win."

"Hey, what if Henry doesn't win?" Gooch asked as he hands Charlotte the shirt.