Mouth Candy

Arabella's POV

"You guys!" I called as Charlotte and I walk into the Man Cave.

"Aw, come on!" I heard my dad yell and I saw him and Henry were trying to film their podcast.

"Please don't..." Henry begged, but my dad took off his headphones, tossed them down and kicked them in the air. Charlotte and I jumped back with shock and I looked at Henry, who was rubbing his face.

"Okay, that's it! We're outta headphones, so..." Henry declared, lifting up the box of empty headphones.

"Again?" I asked and I took out my phone, adding headphones to the shopping list.

"We have an emergency." Charlotte warned them and I put my phone away, following her.

"What, what is it?" Henry asks, putting his face in his hands.

"It's Jasper." Charlotte and I say and they both groaned.

"Ugh!"

"He says that some crazy man is at school, setting a bunch of snakes loose in the hallways." I inform them and I go up to Henry.

"Snakes?" Henry asks as I start petting his head to calm him down and he leans his head against my stomach

"I guarantee you that's not happening." My dad replied to me and I shrugged.

"But, Jasper sent us a-"

"Oh, who cares?!" My dad snapped, cutting Charlotte off. "Last week, Jasper called in an 'emergency' cuz he saw a cloud shaped like a dinosaur!"

I like dinosaurs. They're cool.

"Yeah, remember Fourth or July?" Henry asked us as he stood up, grabbing my hand. "When he got all freaked out by the fireworks, cuz he thought America was being attacked by Canada?"

"Yeah." My dad scoffed, as Henry and I approached him and Charlotte. "I'd like to see Canada try to attack us."

"Well, before you ignore this, you better watch the video Jasper just texted." I advised them and Charlotte plays the video on the phone.

"Hey, it's me, Jasper and I'm in the school hall-" Jasper began, visibly shaking as he walked drown the school hallway. "Oh my god, look! A snake!"

Jasper turned the camera and we saw a snake slivering on the floor.

"And there's more snakes! See?!" Jasper flipped the camera and we see a bunch more snakes on the floor. "Ah-uh-uh-uh! Hurry! I need backup-" The video glitched out after that.

Henry sighed. "C'mon. We gotta go check this out."

"Great." My dad sighed as Henry takes out a piece of gum. "Yeah, let's ruin our afternoon to go help Jasper!"

"Ooo, somebody's got his 'manties' in a bunch today." Charlotte stated in a sassy tone.

"Uh, I don't wear 'manties', thank you." My dad argued as he put the gumball in his mouth.

"Ray..." Henry said.

"I wear boys underwear." My dad glared and I scoffed.

Henry and my dad blew a bubble and it popped turning them in Captain Man and Kid Danger.

"Come on." Henry encouraged my dad, before kissing my cheek. They both go over to the tubes and stood under them.

"Up the tube." Henry said and my dad groaned.

"Stupid Jasper, I swear that kid-"

Before my dad could finish, they got shot up and I smiled, amusingly.