Arabella's Boy Troubles Part 1

Arabella's POV

"I mean, can you believe my dad?!" I complained to Henry and Charlotte.

"Yes."

I stared at them with disbelief. "Well, you're opinions are wrong and stupid!"

"Airy, can you really blame Ray for not wanting you to have a boyfriend?" Henry asked and I scoffed.

"Yes!" I exclaim and Henry leans back on the couch. "It's ridiculous! I'm fourteen, it shouldn't be a problem!"

"But, you are Captain Man's daughter." Charlotte reasoned and I groaned, sitting down next to them. "And if he found out, that could cause a lot of problems."

"So? I'm also a teenage girl with feelings and emotions. I'm not daddy's little girl anymore." I protested.

"Didn't you and Ray go to the Cheesecake Warehouse for your birthday and he gave you a bracelet that says 'daddy's little girl?"

"Don't change the subject." I whack Henry's arm and he flinches. "I'm growing up and he can't protect me forever."

"Well, Ray's not happy with you." Charlotte remarked.

"Yes. Thank you for pointing out the obvious." I sarcastically say and fold my arms. "Anyway-"

The door opened and Piper walked in with a glass bowl or hat on her head; I'm unsure. She looked at us as we stared at the object on her head.

"What's on your head?" Henry asked her.

"A glass hat." Piper answered. "I just got it."

Oh, I know what those are. Celebrities wear them and make themselves look stupid on tv.

Charlotte stood up. "Oh, I've heard of those."

"What is a glass hat?" Henry asked.

"It's a hat made of glass." Piper explained.

"It's very easy to understand." I grin at Henry and he rolls his eyes.

"A lot of celebrities are wearing them." Charlotte remarked.

"Okay, congrats on your hat, but Henry, Charlotte, and I are having-"

"Guess what!?" Piper exclaimed and I looked at her.

"What?"

"Don't care." She said and walked into the kitchen. Once she was gone, I pulled Henry and Charlotte onto the couch.

"I can't believe you two are with my dad on this one." I began.

"Bella, if you weren't Ray's daughter, this wouldn't be an issue, but since you are-"

"I can't have a boyfriend?" I interrupted Charlotte.

"No!" They both say and I raised an eyebrow.

"Well..."

"Oh my gosh." I sigh and fold my arms.

"Airy, don't be upset about this." Henry assured me.

"Give me on reason why I shouldn't be upset." I asked him and Henry thought for a moment.

I waited for an response but Piper interrupted him.

"Aw, there's a smudge on my hat! Where's the glass cleaner?"

"Check the garage!" Henry told her and Piper ran off.

"Okay, you shouldn't be upset because..."

I stared at the sidekick and he cleared his throat.

"Okay, you should be upset."

I gave him a look of disbelief as Charlotte berated him.