Chapter 25 - 🖤

•Roxie's POV ~

I look at the woman standing in front of me in shock. She is the last person I thought of when I was trying to figure out who kidnapped me.

Honestly, the only person who came to my mind was Frankie but her, no. Unless she knows him and she's working with him because what other reason would she be here for, standing in front of me while I'm tied to a chair?

I've met this woman once! What is Damon going to do when he finds out... If he hasn't already found out that is.

"Surprised?"

"What The Hell!! What is wrong with you?! Why would you kidnap me?? Let me go Emily!" I yell as fear leaves my body and is replaced by anger.

"Now why would I want to do that?" She looks down at me with a wide smile, her eyes are dancing with joy as she pulls a knife out of her pocket and twirls it between her fingers while letting out a maniacal laugh.

The fuck?! This bitch is crazy!!

She bends down so that her face is right in front of mine before she places the knife on the side of my neck, adding a little pressure.

"You took something from me. Everything was fine until you came." She says, her expression now more serious.

"What are you talking about? I only spoke to you once. I never took anything from you!" I screamed at her.

I now knew that she wasn't working with Frankie. She probably has no idea who he is and that's good. If she did, this would be a lot easier for him.

I wasn't scared anymore, I was angry, frustrated and annoyed. All I wanted was to be home with lily. I know she's safe because this is between me and Emily. She has no reason to harm lily. She kidnapped me because I supposedly took something from her.

"Oh but you did. He's mine!!" She said while pushing the knife a little more into the side of my neck. I could feel a little blood slide down my neck.

The door opens but Emily doesn't move. She stays the way she is and so do I because I don't want her to end up cutting me deeper.

My eyes are focused on Emily's face however, they travel to the person who walked in and stood beside Emily.

Again, a shocked expression made its way to my face. Are you serious?! How do I end up getting kidnapped by two people I only met once?!

"Chill Emily, you're going to slit her throat and we won't be able to put her through the pain she deserves."

She turns to me and gives me her best sinister smirk.

"We meet again bitch."

I roll my eyes at her. Again with the 'bitch'.

"Apricot." I say with a bored tone. Seriously, I was scared at first but now I'm just getting annoyed.

She puts her hands on her hips, "Bet you didn't expect this huh?"

I scoff, "Oh, you have no idea how much I wish I was kidnapped by someone else right now."

"Awee, you're breaking my heart Roxie." She says while placing her hand over her heart and giving me a sad face.

"So you do know my name." I roll my eyes again.

She shrugs her shoulders carelessly, "Actually, Emily told me your name. It suits you though, It's stupid just like you."

"Please, it's better than yours. Your parents must have really hated you to name you after a fruit." I laugh.