Chapter 61 - 🖤

•Roxie's POV ~

* One Month Later *

Today is, Lily's, eighth birthday. For the past month, Damon, has been working nonstop. Between meetings, going out with his men for deals and trying to plan a party for, Lily, I haven't really spent much time with him.

He tries his best to get everything done quickly, but I'm not upset with him or anything. He's working hard to make sure that we're all safe, so I'm not going to complain.

My baby bump has grew even more now, especially since Damon is making sure that I eat all the time. Ness still hasn't told anyone else about her being pregnant, which is why she's been going to deals and stuff with the men, too. I sometimes forget that she's in the mafia business with them.

Her bump has been growing faster than mine, but not so much that you can tell right away. She actually started wearing baggier clothes so that no one could see, but sooner or later, they're all going to notice.

Damon's cousins, Charlotte and Sarah are still here. They told us that they were going to stay until after the upcoming mascaraed ball.

Lucky has been around more often since, Kole, left. I think that's the reason why, Ashley, hasn't really hung out with us. We all knew that they both had something going on but ever since, Lucky, got more involved, the thing between them both has stopped.

As for Apricot, she surprisingly hasn't been a problem. She joins us for breakfast and dinner, and she keeps her mouth shut, no matter how many times, Charlotte and Marcus, make fun of her.

I'm not bothered by her presence at all, as long as she keeps her distance from Lily and doesn't try to brutally murder me again.

The dream that I had a month ago, it was the first and the last. I have to admit, I was scared to sleep at first because I thought that I would have the same dream again, but luckily, that never happened.

"Everything is set, Mrs. Knight." Abbey announces, standing by Lily's bedroom door.

"Thank you." I respond, with a warm smile. "We'll be down in a minute."

She nods her head once and walks away, lightly shutting the door behind her.

I turn back to lily, who is bouncing on her toes with a huge smile on her face, "Are you ready for your party?"

She eagerly nods her head, "I'm so excited! I can't wait to eat some cake!!"

Laughing, I grab her hand and pull her along with me, "Come on. Everyone is already waiting for you."

When we walk outside in the backyard, everyone yells, telling lily 'surprise' and 'happy birthday'.

She screams from happiness, before running towards everyone and throwing her tiny arms around them, one by one.

Marcus picks her up and spins her around in his arms, "Happy birthday, Lily bear!!!"

She laughs and hugs him tightly, while Charlotte makes her way over to them, "Happy birthday, princess!"

"What did you just call her?" Damon questions, walking up beside me.

"I called her, princess. Are you hard of hearing, cousin?" Charlotte asks, a playful smirk on her face.