Chapter 36 - 🖤

•Damon's POV ~

Having her in my arms, she tries getting out of my hold but I tighten my grip around her.

"You think you're going to get away with what you did that easy?" I let out a humorless chuckle.

I grab her hand and pull her with me towards the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" She asks once we get inside and I lock the door.

"I told you I had to pee." I tell her while pulling her away from the door.

She sighs and leans against the wall, "You couldn't have done it without me being in here with you?"

"Why? So it gives you a head start to run away from me? I don't think so." I say before doing my business while she looks up to the ceiling.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see her look at me and slowly push herself off of the wall.

I turn my head in her direction and raise an eyebrow, "Don't even think about it."

Without another word, she runs to the door and unlocks it before running out of the bathroom.

I chuckle to myself and shake my head, "Now you're going to get it."

After I'm done, I walk to the sink to wash my hands. When I dry them on the towel, I make my way out of the bathroom and grab some basket ball shorts before putting them on and going to search for where ever Roxie may have gone to.

Passing by the kitchen, I take a look inside to see Theo and my princess at the counter, eating cookies. She turns her head and sees me by the doorway.

"Daddy!" She yells while holding her arms open.

I smile and walk towards her before lifting her up in my arms and placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey princess, have you seen mommy?" I ask while wiping some chocolate and crumbs off of her face with my thumb.

"She told me she was going to the back but she told me not to tell you." She says while stuffing another cookie in her mouth.

Theo laughs while I look down at her with a small smirk.

She looks up at me and her eyes go wide while her mouth forms an 'O' shape, "Ohh..."

I kiss her forehead and wipe some more crumbs off of her face before putting her back on the stool and walking towards the backyard, "Thank you princess."

Opening the huge, sliding glass door, I walk outside and look around. My backyard is huge since this is a mansion after all but there's not many places she could hide.

"So you want to play hide and seek huh? Well, you better have a damn good hiding stop because when I find you, you're legs will be so weak, you won't be able to hide from me again." I say loudly enough so she could hear me even though it was silent outside.

Walking around slowly, I pass by some bushes. I hear the sound of leaves crunch, making me stop but it immediately cuts off, going silent again.

As quietly as possible, I walk around the bushes and as soon as my eyes land on the floor, she jumps up, running the opposite way from me and going back to the house.

I start running after her and in no time, make it up to her, grabbing her and tossing her over my shoulder.

"Damon! Put me down!" She yells while trying to wiggle her way out of my hold.

I slap her ass hard, making her yelp, "I suggest you stop squirming baby."

She sighs and stops moving, "How did you even know I was outside?"