Chapter 66 - 🖤

•Roxie's POV ~

* Five Months Later *

"Roxie, can you hold this for me?" Sebastian asks, while handing me his Capri Sun.

"Yeah, sure." I respond, before grabbing his drink from him. "Are you going back to play with Lily again?"

"Yes." He says, as he looks around the large yard and focuses his gaze on her. A large smile spreads across his face and he waves at me while running towards her. "Okay, bye!"

I shake my head and laugh to myself as I watch them both play with, Nico. A few moments pass by before Damon comes walking out of the house.

"What are you doing, baby?" He asks, as he takes a seat beside me.

"Watching the kids play with, Nico." I respond, never taking my eyes off of them.

Damon places his hand on my stomach, gently rubbing it, "And what's my baby boy doing?"

In that moment, at the sound of Damons voice, our baby boy starts kicking. A huge smile appears on Damon's face before he leans down and kisses my stomach. I watch as he rests his head on my belly and begins talking to our baby about random things.

Five months ago at the hospital, after Damon confirmed that Apricot was truly dead, Doctor Greene revealed the gender of our baby. Damon was of course beyond happy that we're going to have a boy.

When we told Lily that she's going to have a baby brother, she was just as excited as Damon was, if not more. I think she was mostly happy that she would still be the only princess.

I'm not sure how well they'll get along in a few years seeing as he gets excited every time Damon talks. Everyone knows that Lily is Damon's little princess. She loves him a lot and honestly, she spends more time with him than with me. Though, our baby boy seems to favorite Damon also.

"I love you, my little mafia prince." Damon says, right after he kisses my stomach.

"Do you realize that both of them like you more?" I ask, causing him to laugh.

"I'm sure that's not true, baby. When our son is born, he'll most likely be a mommas boy." He tells me, while wrapping an arm around my shoulders and giving me a kiss.

I lean into him and wait a couple of minutes before saying, "So, we've never talked about names yet."

He stares off into the yard, furrowing his eyebrows, "What names did you have in mind?"

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know."

"Ohhh, are we talking about names for the baby?!" Charlotte asks, as she runs outside and jumps into a chair across from us.

Her twin sister, Sarah, left back home with their mother four months ago. Sarah was really helpful after the whole masquerade ball, but their mother just wanted to go back home so Sarah decided to go with her to take care of her.

Charlotte, however, didn't want to go back home with them. She said that her life was boring back home and over here, there's a lot more torture and killing going on.

Most days, it isn't difficult to notice that Charlotte misses being around Sarah, but doing jobs with Damon and the guys keeps her satisfied.