Chapter 60 - 🖤

•Roxie's POV ~

It's been hours since, Damon, got in his car and drove off. I have no idea where he went and that worries me. I tried calling and texting his phone a couple of times, but he never answered or responded back.

Eventually, the calls just went straight to voicemail, which means that he either shut his phone off or it died.

Theo called, Lucky, and asked if he would help Ness & him search for, Damon, since Jax never came back. They were out for a few hours and came back with no luck.

Val and Enrique are both gone. They left with, Kole. Probably to drive him somewhere since, Damon, told him to leave. I didn't intend for him to kick, Kole, out. I knew he would be angry with him and I know that I didn't kiss him back, but I still feel like it's all my fault.

I couldn't keep that from, Damon. I made a vow to not lie to him and I wasn't going to break that vow in less than twenty four hours of being married.

It's already eleven-forty at night and he's still not back. I just hope that he hasn't done anything stupid.

"It's time for bed, bubbles." I say, while pulling the blanket over, Lily.

"No." She pouts, and pushes the blanket off of her body. "I'm waiting for, daddy."

I let out a sigh and look down, "You can see him tomorrow. Now go to bed. It's way past your bedtime."

Her bottom lip trembles as her eyes start to tear up, "Daddy is mad because of me."

"No, he's not." I shake my head. "You did nothing wrong, my love."

"B-but, he's gone." She cries, before she hiccups. "What if h-he doesn't come ba-back?"

I wipe away her tears and give her a sad smile, "He's going to come back. You know that he would never leave you. He loves you."

It takes a moment but she eventually calms down and sinks into her bed.

"You know who else loves you?" I ask, and she shakes her head, causing me to laugh. "I do. I love you further than the moon and back."

"I love you too, mommy." She says, with an adorable smile on her face. Looking at me nervously, she asks, "Can you sing to me?"

I pull the blanket over her body again and tuck her in, "It has been a while, right?"

She nods her head, before I turn off her lamp and lay down beside her. I scoot as close to her as possible and hug her tightly.

My chin rests on the top of her head as I begin to sing, "Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high. There's a land that I heard of, once in a lullaby. Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue. And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true."

I lift my head and see, Lily, smile, as her eyes start to shut and I continue singing, "Some day I'll wish upon a star, and wake up where the clouds are far behind me. Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me."

She turns her body completely towards me and looks up with tired eyes, "You're my favorite mommy."

I laugh and raise an eyebrow, "I'm your only mommy."

"And I'm happy that I have you and not a different mommy." She tells me, with a smile.

With a sigh, I run my fingers through her hair and gently massage her head, "I'm happy that I have you too, bubbles."

I kiss her forehead, and she finally closes her eyes, "Somewhere over the rainbow, blue birds fly. Birds fly over the rainbow, why then, oh why can't I?"