Don't Judge | Tibarn x One Legged!Reader

Requested by @Trystan_Lunastar

Your P.o.V

Mist helped me up from my bed as she dressed me up. "Poor (Y/n)." Mist sniffed as she stared down at my one leg. I got it chopped off because from where I am, they call me a traitor so they chopped my leg off. Mist helped exit my tent to meet with Ike. "(Y/n)." Ike said as he nodded my head in greeting. I waved at him but almost fell. I fell into Ike's arms. "There, there friend." Ike said as he lifted me up. Ike and Mist was a kind friend who was always there to help me. They didn't judge, they helped me and they protected me. Ike held my chin and made me look up. "(Y/n), do you want me to feed you?" Ike asked as he grinned. I blushed and nodded. Mist giggled. After the war, Mist and Ike started to travel since they had no where to go. Ike fed me the breakfast which I gladly accepted. I was used to this but I don't know how Mist feels. After all, she is Ike's sister. "Hey Mist?" I asked. She hummed in response. "Do you allow Ike to do this to me?" I asked. She stopped eating and looked at me like I was stupid. "Nah, of course not! Besides, you look cute together." Mist said as she giggled. Ike started blushing as I was blinking stupidly. Cute together? I don't love him, love him. He's just a friend after all. "Mist!" Ike hissed. We ate in silence after a few moments we finished eating and Ike and Mist packed up their campsite while I sat under a tree. I got out a book that Mordecai, another kind friend who sacrificed himself for me. I was nothing. I wasn't worth the sacrifice. I should've just died there. But Ike said that I was important and said not to die on him ever again. I started to read a book called A single shard. I started to cry. My father, now adopted someone else over me. My mother died when I was young. I couldn't remember her face at all. I sniffed as a single tear dropped down on to the page. Apparently, this book is very expensive and anyone would get their hands on it, even if it meant death. Mordecai, a kind man gave me it either way. I smiled, tears running down my face as I read through the book. It was very sad. As I read, I didn't know that someone was creeping up behind me to steal the book. And in one quick movement, I got kidnapped. The young girl with red flaming hair ran as fast a he could through the forest. I could hear Ike and Mist's shouts but they were too slow compared to this girl. Something with wings, probably a bird, tripped the girl over. The bird appeared to be a man. And that man was...
"Tibarn?!" The girl shouted
"Hand over the girl." Tibarn hissed. The girl threw me towards him. I landed on the leafy, dirt ground. Tibarn stared at the girl as she ran off. Tibarn's gaze was now focused on me. "Filth peasant." Tibarn spat as he walked away. "H-Hey! Could you help me up! Please?" I begged as I stood up but fell. Tibarn scoffed, and still walked away, glaring at my one leg. "Please! I beg you." I said as I reached for his arm. I failed though to reach it. "Ugh, leave me alone!" Tibarn shouted. He left my sight, and I was left there in the cold forest, leaning up against the tree. I wanted Ike or Mist to comfort and embrace in a warm hug. I needed someone's touch. I needed help. I started to cry, as I felt tears drop down my face. I embraced my knees and I cried myself to sleep.

3rd P.o.V
Tibarn sighed and looked back to where he left (Y/n). He felt guilty now. But he couldn't just help her. Tibarn looked back to where he lived with his other fellow flying dudes (Have know idea what you call him). Then he looked back to (Y/n). He closed his eyes, and imagined (Y/n) hurt... Or even dead and then his mind, without him tell it to, pictured (Y/n) with a man. "NO!" Tibarn shouted as his eyes opened wide. He started to sprint to where his beloved was. He couldn't hate her anymore. When he first met her, he was in love already. But when Ike treated (Y/n), he thought they were together and so he let them be. He started to abuse (Y/n) just because the way Ike treated her. Like his girlfriend. And now... Now he couldn't help but run. It was becoming dark but he still ran. Even if his friends asked where he was or even searched for him, he'll ignore. He looked everywhere since the forest was pitch black when ever it was dark. Tibarn finally found the one legged girl, sleeping peacefully yet she looked vulnerable. She had tears stains and tears on her face. Tibarn laughed a halfheartedly laugh, tears swelling in his eyes, he picked the one legged girl in his arms and rested his forehead against his beloved. "I'll never leave you alone, (Y/n). My beloved." Tibarn whispered. And then, the one legged girl's eyes opened up.

Your P.o.V
I suddenly woke up and saw Tibarn's face right in front of mine. I started to panic by squealing and squirming about in his arms. I finally fell on to the ground but that didn't matter. I stood up and brushed off dirt and leaves off my clothes. "W-What happened?" I asked suddenly. Tibarn just laughed. "I'm sorry (Y/n). Do you forgive me?" Tibarn asked. I hesitated. "P-Pardon me?" I asked, shock in my face
"Do you forgive me? For leaving you alone?" Tibarn asked. I nodded my head in confusion. Tibarn started to smile as he looked down. A few moments later, he took out a diamond ring. I started to feel jealous. I don't know why but he was probably just going to ask for help to proposing to a woman. "Um... Take this. It's... It's yours." Tibarn said. I hesitantly took it in my hands, staring at the ring. I looked at him. "Is this for a girl you like?" I asked. He nodded. "W-Who is it?" I asked stupidly. He'd probably say someone else
"It's you, silly." Tibarn said as he tackled me into a hug. I yelped, but hugged him back. He felt warm.