Marriage? | Caspar x Reader

Requested by 

Caspar's P.o.V

I've been fighting the past five years yet the feeling I have wouldn't go away. I don't know if it's a bad feeling or a good one, but it didn't feel right at all. I shouted and screamed as I hit the sandbag in front of me. Maybe it's guilt? Regret? Depression? No, I don't feel that way. It can't be. I missed my childhood friend gravely. She'll know what to do. I slashed my axe once more at the sandbag as hard as I can, which broke, spraying sand everywhere around the room. I dusted my clothes, leaving the training area to get some rest. It was dark and my family was sleeping peacefully. I remember talking to Edelgard back at Garreg Mach. "One less to feed." I said. Now there was more. My eldest brother came home from his merchant shop because the war trampled over his work and money while another was born. Rose Von Bergliez. Everyone'll have to take care of her. Mother and father are both sick and the second youngest sister has to cook for everyone while every other sibling help. I didn't eat though. I missed food at Garreg Mach. I couldn't help hum a tune so familiar but the song's name or whoever sang it couldn't be said. Maybe my childhood friend knows? I opened the doors quietly and crept into my bedroom. I closed and flopped into bed, laying there like a starfish and staring at the ceiling and frowned. Whatever this feeling was hurt me. It ached my chest. Tomorrow, I'm going to search for her. The girl I cared for... (Y/n) (L/n).

Insomnia hit me. I turned and flopped around, kicking the blankets away as I tried to sleep. I groaned and sat up. The moon shone bright and a glint of sun shone through the horizon. I moaned and covered my head up with the covers. I really need (Y/n). I finally got a good sleep but that go interrupted by the sun shining bright in the sky. Everyone was sleeping peacefully as I done my daily routine. Get dressed and brush my teeth. I grabbed my axe and stared at it. This axe was gifted from (Y/n) as a gift for being such a great friend. I grinned happily, resuming the tune I sand last night before creeping outside. The sky was beautiful with different shades of blue and orange... It was beautiful like (Y/n)... No! Ew! What am I thinking?! I shook my head, feeling another pang in my chest. I placed a hand and breathed before leaving the Bergliez home... Forever.

I headed North towards Leicester region. Stopping at a few towns such as Airmid. I asked around too, asking if they saw a girl with (c/e) and (h/l), (h/c) hair. A few shook their heads but a drunken man said yes and that she was with a few soldiers and heading North towards the Charon region. I stayed away from him in disgust, half believing while the the other half thought it was a total lie. I headed North anyway into Faerghus territory. A few townsfolk glared at me. After all, I am from Adrestia. I ignored their stares and kept going. I asked a few townsfolk if they saw (Y/n). A few them ignored and most of them said no. I saw Bernadetta, one of (Y/n)'s best friends surrounded by four soldiers. It looked like she was ambushed. "H-Help me!" Bernadetta squealed, shooting arrows at them but having not enough room to shoot. "I'm coming!" I shouted. I tightened my grip on my axe and charged forward, injuring most of them. They all had to retreat. "Bernadetta! Are you okay? I'm glad we met up. What are you doing here?" I asked
"I'm fine. I'm glad we met up too. I am here because I saw (Y/n) unconscious with soldiers like them taking (Y/n) North. from the Charon region. to the Galatea region." Bernadetta replied, pointing at the retreating men. "Unconscious?!" I exclaimed in surprised. She nodded. "I wanted to go save her but they were strong and I was outnumbered." Bernadetta said, her voice quavering. "Don't worry, Bernie! With me here, we will save (Y/n)!" I shouted, punching my fist in the air. "Y-Yeah. I hope we get (Y/n) back!" Bernadetta did the same actions. I chuckled and patted her back. "Let's get going!" I shouted. I couldn't wait to punch those soldiers in the faces. I can imagine (Y/n)'s face when she sees me. 

A giant grin was plastered on my face as Bernadetta and I travelled North. We converse until she mentioned a topic. "Can I ask you a question, Caspar?" Bernadetta asked. I nodded. "D-Do you like anyone?" She asked. "Of course I do! I like you, Edelgard, Linhart, Petra. Why do you ask?" I replied
"That's not what I meant. I meant like someone. Like love someone." Bernadetta said. I stopped in my tracks. Do I love someone? Yeah, I love my family but do I love someone else other than my family? Is this what I'm feeling right now? Love and guilt towards (Y/n) because I miss her and I didn't act fast enough for her? I shook my head. "No, I don't love anyone." I replied, my voice shaking slightly. The walk on the way to Galatea was quiet but it was quick nonetheless, breaking the awkwardness, we hurried to a few citizens in the Galatea region and asked if they seen (Y/n) anywhere. They have. My eyes sparked with excitement. "Let's get going!!" I shouted. They kindly gave us a few weapons and vulneraries, mending our weapons too. They showed us where the soldiers went so we followed their instructions. In the distance, I saw a small fort. "Bernadetta, get down! The enemies are here!" I whispered, gesturing for her to bend down behind me. I stared at them. They were them, all right. I growled. "Taking and hurting (Y/n) causes consequences." I hissed, "C'mon, Bernadetta. I got a plan." I said to Bernadetta. She nodded and followed my moves, obliging to every gesture and word I spoke. Instead of charging straight through, I thought maybe a few tactics will have to do to save (Y/n). We got in, injuring a few soldiers there and there until we saw (Y/n) in a room with someone very muscular and handsome if I'd say so. Handsome in a different and evil kind of way. "Bernadetta, leave. I don't want you getting hurt like (Y/n)." I ordered. Her presence then left. I stared at him, watching his every move. (Y/n)  had blood dried and wet all over her poor, limp body. It was a pain to watch. I hid behind a few barrels as the man left the room. I then looked back at her. I heard the same tune I hummed recently. That song was so familiar and gave me nostalgia. I smiled happily before hiding back behind the barrels. The man came back with a rose in his hand and a ring. No way. What is he doing?! I stared. The man said something and (Y/n) obliged, standing up, her legs visibly wobbling. The man bent down and showed her the ring. (Y/n)'s eyes swelled up with tears as I gasped in horror. No, no, no. This can't be happening! She mouthed, no, but got kicked on the foot, hard. She mouthed yes. No! I came out of my hiding spot and slashed fiercely. "You do not propose to (Y/n)!" I shouted as I countered his attack.

Your P.o.V

Tears swelled in my eyes as I said yes. I miss Edelgard, Bernadetta, Dorothea... But mostly Caspar. Out of no where, I saw the familiar boy in my sight as he attacked the muscular man in front of me. I gasped, stepping back. "You do not propose to (Y/n)!" the boy shouted. My eyes lit up as I knew who the boy was. The blue eyes and hair and the dense attitude. That was Caspar. "C-Caspar?!" I exclaimed
"Let's go (Y/n)!" He shouted. He grabbed my hand and we fled out of the fort. We met up with Bernadetta who was waiting and he grabbed her hands too. We sprinted to the nearest town and stopped there to take a rest. I bent down, gasping for air, Caspar and Bernadetta both doing the same. Caspar suggested that we should rent a hotel or house and we both agreed. It was quiet, Caspar and Bernadetta both conversing without me while Bernadetta talked to me a bit. I was kind of jealous but maybe the two of them were a thing. Who knows. We rented a small hut with two rooms, a bathroom and a kitchen with a table. I suggested the girls slept with the girls while the boys, which was only Caspar slept with the boys. But Caspar disagreed and said that Bernadetta should sleep with herself. I tilted my head in confusion as Caspar needed to talk about important matters. He grabbed my hand softly and took me into the room. "What do you need to talk about, Caspar?" I asked as I sat down on the edge of the bed. I examined his face. It was red as a tomato. "Caspar, you're red." I pointed out
"It's getting hot in here, is it not?" Caspar asked 
"It's quite stuffy, yes." I replied. He stripped off his upper garments and sat down next to me. I shifted away. "C-Caspar! You know I feel uncomfortable when you do that...! Didn't we agree for you not to do this since we were seven?!" I exclaimed, blushing furiously
"But this is different..." He breathed, "We're older now. Much more mature." He added
"Yeah, we are much more mature. Don't you have someone you love? You could destroy your chances with them." I quickly said
"I do love someone. I just don't know how to confess. I also felt this strange feeling towards. I have no idea what it is. It's a mixture of regret and guilt." Caspar mumbled, looking down
"Aw. You worry for me." I smiled
"Worry? I don't think it's worry... I feel it whenever I hug my parents or whenever I'm with my siblings. It's like love but in a different way." Caspar spoke
"This feeling is unheard. Maybe a song might help you get out of this feeling you feel towards me." I suggested
"Yeah. please sing me a song." He begged. I hummed a small tune, feeling his head rest against my shoulder as I sang. Once the song was finished I looked up at him. "Do you know what it is?" I asked. He nodded, smiling and small blush appeared on his face. "Mind sharing?" I ask. he quickly shook his head. "N-No! Can we just move on to how I should confess to someone?" Caspar asked. I nodded. "Sure! Just keep calm and confess. You got to keep calm if they refuse your love." I smiled happily
"Now tell me who this special someone is. Is it Bernie? I saw you talk without me a few hours ago." I grinned, teasing him
"N-No! It's not Bernie. It's actually..." He breathed
"Deep breaths, Caspar. That'll slow your heart rate down." I smiled, giggling before turning my head to face his eyes. He stared into my eyes as I blushed furiously. His face casually got close to mine but stopped, his face heating up. "Um... Caspar? What are you doing?" I asked. He pulled me in a hug as a response. "That is not a response, Caspar." I pointed out
"I know. The final response is that I love you." He replied. My blush got darker. "You... Love me?" I asked
"Yes. Deeply. D-Do you accept?" He stammered
"I do..." I mumbled. I let go of the hug and ruffled his hair. He chuckled and pulled on his shirt before taking out a beautiful, one carat ring, with sapphires on either side. "Woah... That looks amazing." I gasped in amazement
"Once this war ends, I would like to marry you..." He whispered, voice quavering
"Will you... Will you marry me?" He asked, blushing. I smiled. "Of course." I replied as I pulled him into a hug. After a few moments, a knock was heard on the door. "Can I come in?! I want to see! I want to see!" Bernadetta exclaimed. I let go of the hug. "You can come in, Bernie." I smiled. She grabbed my hand instantly and squealed. "My friend is getting married!" Bernadetta sang. Caspar and I both laughed before staring at each other in the eye. I hugged him tightly as with him. Bernadetta still sang and celebrated.