Conversation with Mom

{CHAPTER 1}

Y/n POV:
Around 5 years ago my dad died when I was around 12, ever since I couldn't manage to find happiness in my life no matter how hard I tried. My mom had been more happy lately I was happy for her even though I couldn't manage to get the same full happiness. I had woke up to go to school but before I could leave she told me that she wanted to talk to me once I got home and that it was important.

Ideas of what she wanted to talk to me about started to make my head hurt thought the day. But once I got to my friends Jimin and Hoseok but he liked to be called J-HOPE since he would always say that we were he's hope and he was our hope they made my day and made my headache go away.

Jimin~Hey y/n!!!

J-hope~Y/N!!!

Y/n~ Hi guys!

Jimin~ Are you okay y/n? You seem a little worry?

Y/n~ Well my mom said she wanted to talk to me today after school and that it was important

Jimin~ I wonder what she wants to talk to you about

Y/n~ same, guess I'll have to wait untill after school

J-hope~ Well I hope they are some good news since you seem to be needing good news lately

Y/n~ hahaha your right I think I'll have to hope it's good news

Jimin~ well let's go to class or we will be late

J-hope  and shook there heads in agreement and headed to class since they all had the same class. Oh here we go again I tell myself as I walk into the class room. Once again it's my annoying teacher Mr. Jeon, he has been flirting with me lately but I just try too ignore him. I sat on my seat which Mr. Jeon had sat me there for some reason thinking I was really stupid that I had to be all the way in front.

The whole day went slow, Mr.Jeon did the same as always, ask me a lot of questions in class, give me detention for the summer things like snezzing because supposedly I was interupting others learning like are you serious. So far he hadn't done anything inappropriate. All the girls from school liked him he was like the hottest teacher in the school. I partially agree but I didn't like him that much.

Finally school was over I had totally forgot about the conversation my mom wanted to have with me. I open the door to my house there my mom was waiting for me.

Y/n~ oh hey Mom

Mom~ take a seat sweetie I need to talk to you about something

Y/n~ yeah sure mom what is it
Mom~ y/n things are going to start changing around here

Y/n~ what do you mean mom

Mom~ I found a person that makes me very happy and we are getting married and he will be coming to live with us

Y/n~ wow...ummm... I'm glad for you Mom I hope he makes you happy

Mom~ thanks sweetie now get really because he wants to meet you so he will be taking us to dinner you have 30 minutes to get ready.

Dinner wow I really wasn't in the mood to go eat anywhere. I was happy for mom but not 100% happy with it. I sigh

Y/n~ ok mom see you later I will be in my room getting ready

A/n:
I apologise if the story is bad but it's my first time writing a book.