Unexpected

-Chapter 15-

Still Y/n's POV

I open my eyes and turn my body to see who had tapped my shoulder.
I was shocked to see who it was. It was Jungkook.

Jungkook- Hey Y/n

Y/n- Jungkook? W-what are you doing here?

Jungkook- Well that's the same question I have for you. Where have you been? I've tried looking for you everywhere with no luck untill now

Y/n- Why did you look for me? I made it clear that day that it would be best if we .... didn't see each other again.

Jungkook- Well Y/n I kept looking for you even after you said that because I still love you and trust me I have tried meeting new people but it just doesn't feel the same as when I was with you.

Y/n- I think I should go now. My friends are waiting for me.

*Stands up from bench*

Jungkook- Y/n wait!

Y/n- What is it Jungkook?

Jungkook- Are you going to Jimin and Hobi's place?

Y/n- Why are you asking me that?

Jungkook- Can I go with you? I haven't seen them in a while. Please I promise I won't make it uncomfortable.

Why would he want to go with me? As far as I know he doesn't talk with Jimin or Hobi. Plus even if he tries not to make it uncomfortable it will be especially because he will meet Namjoon my current boyfriend.

Y/n- Jungkook I honestly don't know

*Jungkook pouts*

Jungkook- Pleaseeee

Y/n- uhhh okay Lets go but don't make it awkward

Jungkook- okay
*does his bunny smile*

*Started heading to Jimin and Hobi's place*

Y/n- So have you heard anything about Taehyung?

Jungkook- Actually yes I have heard a few things about him. Turns out his father died 2 months after you left. And if you remember his father is a mafia boss. So considering Taehyung doesn't have any siblings he had to become the leader of his father's mafia.

Y/n- wow, are you serious

Jungkook- Yess I also heard that he has a girlfriend and they got engaged 2 weeks ago and there was a rumour that she might be pregnant.

I don't know why but my heart ached a little. I started to feel sad. Maybe it's because I haven't managed to forget him. Maybe it's because I still love him. I still love Taehyung. I tried to change the topic to not get more sentimental about what's going on with Taehyung.

Y/n- What about my mom? I heard that she sold her house and moved. Is that true?

Jungkook- Yess she sold her house and moved. That all happened 3 months after you left. There are some rumours that she got married again with a wealthy man and moved in with him. But I don't know if it's true after all they are rumours.

Y/n- Dam it's like her only objective was to just get married all this time........And what about you?

Jungkook- Me? *Laughs a little*

Y/n- What?

Jungkook- Nothing, well me....I have been good I got a job teaching in a highschool. But don't worry I don't flirt with any students or do anything with any of them that I did to you. As I said earlier I have tried meeting new people but I can't manage to find someone which my love to the is the same of superior as what I felt and still for you. Well now that I got you updated you now have to get me updated. How have you been?

Y/n- Oh well I've been good this whole time I was in LA. I met new people, they have become really close friends to me like Jimin and Hobi. Actually they came with me and they are at Jimin and Hobi's place. And one of them is my current boyfriend.

Jungkook- Boyfriend? You got a boyfriend?

By the sound of it Jungkook sounded
jealous. I didn't mean for him to get jealous but I had to tell him. He told me about him and I had to tell him about me.

Y/n- yeah boyfriend *awkward smile*

Jungkook- How long have you guys been together?

This time you could hear anger coming from his voice but it was clear that he didn't want to make it too obvious.

Y/n- For about 7 months

Jungkook- 7 months? Wow you sure did forget about me and Taehyung really fast.

Y/n- What no. Look he was very supportive with me after all you guys did. You make it sound like I betrayed you and Taehyung when you were the one who cheated on me with my mom. And Taehyung well he was the son of a mafia boss at the time it was dangerous for me. Don't you think some of his enemies wouldn't have tried to kill me? Huh? And you still made it sound like I betrayed you guys.

Jungkook- I'm sorry I didn't mean to make it sound like that

Y/n- my boyfriend is different from you guys

Before we both knew it we where infront of Jimin and Hobi's house. The walk seem to pass by fast since we where talking all the way.

Jungkook- So your boyfriend is here?

Y/n- Yes

Jungkook- Great I would love to meet him

Y/n- Wait!

Before I could even stop him he was already inside. Everyone turn there heads to look at Jungkook and me. Everyone except Namjoon which I'm guessing he was still getting ready, the rest were looking through the food Jimin had bought. But we're interrupted by me and Jungkook.

Hobi- Jungkook? What are you doing here and where did you find Y/n.

Jungkook- I found Y/n in the park. I updated her with everything that has happened. She told me she had some new friends she met when she was in LA and that one of them was his boyfriend so I wanted to meet him and  ofcourse her new friend and see you and Jimin again.

Namjoon came out of the room me and him shared. By the look in his face he was confused by what was going on. He came towards me hugged me from behind. I like when he does that considering he is wayy taller than me. His hands were on my waist and his head on my left shoulder. I could feel his warm breath hitting my neck.

Namjoon- Who is this baby?

Y/n- Remember one time we talk and I told you about Jungkook well he is Jungkook.

Jungkook-..........................