Happy Ending?

~Chapter 21~

              ~Time skip Two years~

Still Y/n's POV-

Today we are heading to Hobi's wedding today he is getting married with his girlfriend of 2 years. The same day they left me at the airport 2 years ago he bumped into her and the rest is history. Namjoon and I got married a year ago and right now I'm 4 months pregnant with twins.

Taehyung well he's still single, he's too busy with running a mafia that he doesn't have time for love. Jimin well he has a beautiful fiance they have been together for 1 year. Jin..well Jin he is still single because he says that no one deserves his world wide handsome face. And finally Jungkook, well he's engaged with a wonderful women that is pregnant with his baby.

My life has been going smoothly ever since the day we all became friends. I have managed to erase all my feelings twords Taehyung and Jungkook, I only see them as my best friends now and I'm pretty sure they did as well or at least that's what I hope.

 I have managed to erase all my feelings twords Taehyung and Jungkook, I only see them as my best friends now and I'm pretty sure they did as well or at least that's what I hope

Hobi- Hey guys thank you for coming I really appreciate it

Taehyung- How could we possibly not come, you have been always there for us

Jimin-Yess he's right me and my fiance are happy to be here

Jungkook-Same here

Jin- Well I'm here alone like Taehyung, we are the single gang

Namjoon- Well it must feel bad not having some one to love with all your heart

Taehyung-Even thought I might not be with her I give her all my heart... always *looks at Y/n*

Y/n- *locks eyes with Taehyung, clears throat* Umm well let's go take a seat the ceremony will start soon.

Everyone- Yeah

~ Time skip to the end of the ceremony~

The ceremony finally finished and it was time to celebrate. Everyone was dancing and having the time of there life's including me and Jungkook's fiance even though we are both pregnant. We were all celebrating until I started to hear a weird noise. I headed close to Namjoon.

Y/n- Namjoon do you hear that?

Namjoon- Hear what? The music? Hell yeah baby isn't it cool?

Y/n- No the noise is..it's hurting my ears *covers ears*

Namjoon- I don't hear anything but the music...are you okay?....maybe your just hearing things

My vision began to get dizzy untill everything got black and I collapsed on the floor. Once I was able to open my eyes I was scared and worried to see my surroundings.....it was my room....where I stayed before everything happened....before I even meet Taehyung or Jungkook. I noise I had heard while in Hobi's wedding was present and louder. I looked at the direction it was coming from and it was an alarm. An Alarm? Whats going on? Suddenly I saw the door of the room open....it was my mom.

Y/m/n- Hey sweetie....What's wrong? You look a little confused and worried

Y/n- Why am I here?

Y/m/n- What do you mean?

Y/n- Where is Namjoon? Jungkook? Taehyung? Jin? Hobi? And Jimin?

I looked at my stomach and saw the I didn't have my min bump.

Y/n- And where are my babies?

Y/m/n- Who is Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jin? What babies? And how do you know your stepfathers name? As far as I know you were going to meet him today and you didn't even know his name. And as for Jimin and Hobi I'm guessing they are going to school today.

Y/n- This can't be, where's my phone?

She hand me my phone...but the phone was my old phone that I used to have. I checked all my contacts and I didn't have Taehyung, Jungkook, Jin, or Namjoon's phone numbers. I just had Hobi's and Jimin's. I checked the group chat we had together since there was a message. Once I read it and began to cry.

Hobi- Did you guys hear there will be a new teacher, some people say he's hot.

Jimin- What's his name?

Hobi- Mr. Jeon but he's name is Jungkook

Was this all a dream?

Y/m/n- Y/n I believe you should get ready to go to school and once you come home we will go out for dinner with Taehyung in his Tesla. Didn't you say you liked Tesla's?

Y/n- Yeah...wait what color is his Tesla

Y/m/n- White and it's a model X

Oh no...this can't be happening is it...that I dreamed about all of this before it even happen?

                              End

A/n-
Sorry for the late update, Please don't forget to vote and I'm sorry for the bad ending...I felt like this book was getting to long and was going no where so I decided to finish it some way. I had in mind it was the most  interesting  if it would go like a loop. If some things I described in this chapter isn't like the beginning I'm sorry I don't have an elephant memory. But I hope you guys enjoyed this story in some way if you have gotten this far reading this. Well I guess bye and I'm signing out at
11: 24 pm.