Overcome feelings

~Chapter 5~

Y/n POV~

Once Taehyung told he needed to talk to me in a serious voice I became a little worry. What would he want to talk with me about? Was it that he saw what happened between me and Jungkook?

Y/n~ what do you need to talk about with ?

I could feel a weird atmosphere in the car get heavy.

Taehyung~ Well I wanted to talk to you about what me and your mother have been thinking

Y/n~ oh, what is it?
Taehyung~ Me and your mom have decided that we will change the day of our wedding.

Y/n~ oh really, when is it

I was a little disappointed since I thought that making out with Jungkook would get Taehyung out of my head for just a little since he was going to be my stepdad. But it didn't work, don't get me wrong I do have some feelings for Jungkook but they aren't as strong as the ones I have for Taehyung. Ever since the kiss he gave me, which we haven't talked about.

Taehyung~ We have decided that it will be in one week, meaning Saturday

Y/n~ Well I'm really happy for you guys and I hope you make my mom happy.

I had to give him a fake smile since I wasn't 100% happy with that decision. I do want my mom to be happy that's why I am trying to get Taehyung out of my head.

Taehyung~ Thank you, and I will make her happy

Taehyung's POV~

The truth is that I wanted to talk to her about why did she kept making me feel this way..... like I need her. I have had her in my mind everyday since the day I met her and gave her a kiss which we haven't talked about. I thought it would be better if we didn't talk about it. But if she would have felt the same thing as me she wouldn't have had a make out season with her teacher.. wouldn't she?

About the wedding it was true her mom said she couldn't wait any longer to become Mrs. Kim. I did love her mom but it wasn't really the same it was, it had faded... the love I felt for her has move to y/n but stronger. Today I had felt young again not like when I'm with her mom which I have to act manly meaning I wasn't really acting like my age. But I can't leave my fiance for her daughter and even more when she looks like she doesn't love me. After I told y/n about the wedding she actually looked really happy, well I guess I was right she doesn't like me like I like her. I don't want to say love since love is a strong word.

After I told her about the weddings new date I decided that the best at this moment would be clean the car since it had trash of what we were eating. I grabbed all the trash trying to avoid eye contact with y/n I didn't want to keep feeling what I felt for her. I had to get it out of my system but I didn't know how, this was going to be hard. I was about to exit until she stopped me.

Y/n~ I'll take it out you can stop the kdrama and unplug the Tesla

Taehyung~ Ok

Still not keeping eye contact.
I stopped the movie, we both exited the car. I headed to unplug the car while I did, I kept an eye on y/n since I didn't want anything to happen to her since the trash can was kinda far away. She came back and we both entered the car, I started the car and began to drive but the atmosphere was heavy.

I had a question revolving in my head which I wanted to ask her, of course she didn't know I saw her making out with her teacher so I had to get it clear if they were something.

Taehyung~ Well y/n, do you have a boyfriend?

Y/n~ hahaha why do you ask?

Taehyung~ Well I'm still getting to know you