My Fault

~Chapter 10~

Jungkook's POV Before drama and during the drama ~

I enter Y/n's house, to my surprise there was a beautiful women dressed as a bride I was guessing it was y/n's mom.

Y/n~ Wow mom you look stunning, oh and this is Jungkook my..... boyfriend

Jungkook~ Hi ma'am I'm y/n's boyfriend and I want to say you look stunning *winked*

At that moment I didn't really know what I was doing but God dam her mom was so gorgeous but of course not as hot as my girlfriend y/n.

Mom~ Thank you Jungkook *blushed*

Wow I didn't think she would react blushing if it wasn't for all that makeup in her face she woul look like a tomato of how hard she blush but only a little was visible, enough for me to see.

Jungkook~ No problem *smirk*

After replying to her I decided to give her a little smirk. That was the end of me flirting a bit, sorry but I can't control myself sometimes what can I say I'm a international Playboy. Of course I will flirt here and there but ofcourse no-one could ever steal my heart away from y/n. What can I say she is my princess my baby my everything. I know what your thinking then why did you flirt with her mom if she means too much for you, shouldn't you try to control yourself. Well I did sometimes when I flirt it goes to far but I haven't done it since I laid my eyes in y/n, I would try to flirt with her but she wouldn't give back any response that what made me like her even more.

I turn to look at her and saw that she got a but jealous there is when I realized I had screwed up. She then got a notification and said the Jimin and Hobi were outside. I asked her if she wanted me to go with her but she reply with a "no I'm okay", I could still tell that she was jealous even tho she tried to hide it she looked Soo cute.

Once she left her mom made sure no one was looking and wishspered to my ear.

Ava(y/n's mom)~ look you just turned me on, I know your my daughter's teacher Taehyung had talked to me about you but I never told y/n about it. So if you wanna keep on seeing my daughter and not go to jail since she's under age---

Jungkook~Wait what are you talking about Mrs it wasn't my intention to turn you on, and plus her 18th birthday is in two weeks so it's not much of a problem

Ava~ Look Mr Jeon you better take care of what you caused I can't wait to long untill my wedding, remember if you don't have s*x with me you will never see my daughter again.

What ever was going to be my decision it would affect me and y/n in a way. If I have s*x with her mom and she finds out she will hate me for life and not want to see me and if I don't agree I might not ever see my baby again and go to jail.

I never knew that y/n's mom which looked Soo nice since the start could be such a devil. I took a deep breath and decided to have sex with her mom. I'm pretty sure I could hide this from her and if she ever finds out maybe she will understand right?

Jungkook~Ok when?

Ava~ Now

Jungkook~ Now? But she could come in at any minute

Ava~ No she's with her friends when she's with then she usually takes a long time talking to them plus it will be in my room

Jungkook~ umm I don't know Mrs

Ava~ ok if you don't want to I could call the police right now I don't care if it's my wedding day

Jungkook~uhh ok