Friends?

~Chapter 20~

Taehyung- GO GET HER WHAT AM I PAYING YOU GUYS FOR

The guards started to chase after me. I tried my best to get away but I failed a guard catched up to me and took a tight hold of me.

Y/n- *crying* LET ME GO PLEASE

All the guards just stood there waiting for Taehyung. Soon after he came.

Taehyung- Why did you try to escape

Y/n- *still crying* PLEASE-let-me-goo

Taehyung- Don't you wanna be with me?

Y/n- I already told you I don't love you like I used to..it was a stupid mistake...what happened between you and me a year ago...you should have stayed with my mom *looks down*

Taehyung- Is that what you really think? That what happened between me and you shouldn't have ever happened? That it was a stupid mistake?

Y/n- Y-E-S I was so young at the time I didn't know what I was doing *continues to cry* Just please let me go

After I said that Taehyung got really angry but at the same time he began to cry. He began to yell.

Taehyung- IF IT WAS A GAME TO YOU FROM THE BEGINNING WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP...DID YOU ENJOY IT THAT MUCH? HUH?

Soon after he grabbed a gun from the back of his back and pointed it to my head.

Taehyung- TELL ME WAS IT THAT FUCKEN FUN TO PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS?

Guard- Boss I think you need to calm down your not thinking straight right now and you might do something you will regret later on

Taehyung got even more mad of what the guard told him and pointed the gun in his head.

Taehyung- YOU THINK I WPULD REGRET KILLING YOU? HUH?

Guard- Boss I'm-

Before he could finish saying what he was going to say Taehyung shot him in the head. I was panicking if he didn't mind killing one of his guards after telling him to calm down then he wouldn't mind killing me telling him it was all a mistake. After shooting him Taehyung pointed the gun in my head again.

Taehyung- (To his guards) Take him away

Y/n- Taehyung please

Taehyung- NO Y/N...NO ONE YOU UNDERSTAND NO ONE PLAYS WITH MY FEELINGS

Y/n- I'm sorry *crying*

Taehyung scoffed and pointed the gun at the sky and pulled the trigger 3 times.

??- Taeh-

We heard someone talk we looked to see where the voice was coming from. There was Taehyung's fiance shot, one of the bullets that was shoot in the air bounced back and injured her. She was on her knees bleeding from her stomach. At that moment I didn't care if Taehyung shot me for moving but I couldn't leave her there. I rushed to her Taehyung did as well.

Y/n- No..no this is all my fault if I hadn't made him mad-

Taehyung-No this is all my fault...I'm sorry I'm such an idiot

Tae's F- *weak voice* Shhh...It's not your fault nor Taehyung's...I shouldn't have gone outside

Y/n- No no don't close your eyes they will bring help to you, TAEHYUNG CALL AN AMBULANCE

Taehyung- I'm trying..please don't close your eyes dear

Tae's F- No this is it for me and my baby..(looked at Taehyung on the phone and back to Y/n) He really loves you huh...