Confession

~Chapter 7~

Y/n's POV:

what the heck "his girl" why would he say that. Olivia left crying, to be honest Jungkook being mad was really scary. I tried to stand up since Olivia left me on the floor. Blood was coming out of my lips, my hair was messed up, and my cheek were red of how many times she slapped me. Jungkook helped me get up, he turn around to look and Jimin and Hobi.

"You guys could go now to class and thank you for telling me what she did to y/n."

Jimin-Hobi~ Ok bye, see you later y/n

Jungkook~ look how so she left you uhh, I'll take care of her later I just let her go because your here.

Y/n~ umm Jungkook

Jungkook~ Yes baby

Y/n~ Why did you call me your girl?

Jungkook~ Look y/n since the first day I saw you, you caught my eye and I haven't been able to get you out my mind one day. Look Y/n I love you, I love you so much and I know I'm your teacher and your my student and that we can't have a relationship but please give me a chance we could hide it untill you graduate.

Y/n~ umm I don't know Jungkook

Deep inside of me I knew that I did feel something for Jungkook but it wasn't as strong as what I felt for Taehyung. It's crazy how you could fall for someone in a short amount of time and how your heart dosen't see the obstacles you see on the way. I guess giving Jungkook a chance won't hurt plus maybe that could help me forget about my feeling for Taehyung.

Jungkook~ Don't worry I understand if you don't want to be with me--

Y/n~ No, wait I feel the same thing for you. I think that we should give it a try

Jungkook~ Really, omg you make me the happiest man in the world right now

Jungkook came close to me and hugged me really tight and whispered in my ear "I won't ever let you go baby and I won't let anyone hurt you." I smiled at what he said thinking maybe I was right maybe this could actually work since what he said to me made me feel butterflies in my stomach something I had only felt before with no other than Taehyung.

Jungkook~okay baby I think you should go to the nurses office come on I'll take you

Y/n~ Jungkook

Jungkook~ Yes baby

Y/n~ Don't you think it's better for you to call me baby either outside of school or when no one is looking?

Jungkook~ uh your right sorry, now let's go.

~time skip~

It had been a long day and there were just 5 minutes until class ended. Finally I could go home and relax uhh but I have detention I'll see if he lets me go since now I'm "his girl", hopefully today Taehyung dosen't pick me up I'm honestly still disgusted of what I heard last night they sounded like animals out of control. Before I knew it the bell rang for dismissal, I waited until everyone left the class and I stood up and walked to Jungkook's desk.

Y/n~ umm Jungkook?

Jungkook~ yes baby

Y/n~ it's been a long day for me can I please have detention another day?

Jungkook~ Yes I was about to tell you, you could go since everything that happened to you today plus i also can't stay since I have to do somethings

Y/n~ uhh ok I get going now

Jungkook~ wait baby do you want me to drive you to your house?

I stood for a couple of seconds thinking if I should say yes or no but at the end I agreed. Honestly I believed that the chances of Taehyung coming to pick me up were 50% and I didn't want to see his face and the other 50% I would be needing to walk home and honestly I was too tired for that.

Y/n~ Yesssssssssss please

Junkook~ Haha ok let me just get my things ready to go

He was done packing and we headed to the parking lot, and there he was no other than Taehyung waiting for me outside of his Tesla. Once I saw him I rolled my eyes and grabbed one of Jungkook's hand. Taehyung seem to notice and looked a bit mad. But I tried not to care and remember that he was going to be my step.  We came close to him since we had to forcefully pass by him there was no other way. He looked at me with a dead stare.

Taehyung~ Y/n get in the car your mom told me to come pick you up

He said with a bit of anger in his voice.

Y/n~ No thank you my boyfriend will take so you can leave and I don't think it's necessary for you to come and pick me again since I have my boyfriend

Taehyung~Y/N IT WASN'T A QUESTION SO GET IN THE CAR

Jungkook~ DON'T YOU DARE TO YELL AT MY GIRL

Taehyung~ YOUR GIRL PLEASE YOUR HER TEACHER AND PLUS WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT

Jungkook didn't think twice and punched Taehyung in his jaw causing Taehyung to have blood in his mouth. He just spit it out and smirked. He was about to hit Jungkook but I got in the way.

Y/n~ STOP, TAEHYUNG WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE IF I DON'T GO WITH YOU AND THAT JUNGKOOK  IS MY BOYFRIEND

Taehyung~ I..............

A/n~
I'm revising the story and damn I'm getting hooked to my own story 😭✋🏻 LMAO.