Lover

~Chapter 16~

Still Y/n's POV

Namjoon- Who is this baby?

Y/n- Remember one time we talk and I told you about Jungkook well he is Jungkook.

Jungkook- oh hi and you must be her BOYFRIEND. Nice to meet you

Jungkook extended his hand for Namjoon to shake it. Namjoon gave Jungkook a weird look, after all Jungkook was my ex and also because Jungkook said boyfriend in a weird way. Everyone in the room was starring at Jungkook, Namjoon, and I. Namjoon finally agreed and extended his hand for the hand shake with Jungkook. When there hands came together you can see that they were both holding tightly to each others hand. After 1 minute of the hand shake they finally let go.

Namjoon- So your Jungkook?

Jungkook- Yes and you are....

Namjoon- I'm Namjoon well and as you already know I'm Y/n's boyfriend

Jungkook- Well you better be treating her right, like she deserves

Namjoon- Oh yes I am, and clearly way better than you treated her

Jungkook- *scuffed* Okay well before I forget Y/n can I get your phone number? Just to keep in touch when you go back to LA.

Y/n- ummm *looks at Namjoon and back at Jungkook* well I don't think that's a good idea, I think we should stay in our own lives last time we were in each other's lives it ended really bad and I really don't want to have something bad from my pass still with me when I'm trying to live a better life.

Jungkook- Bad thing? Is that all I am to you? Can't I be something that was bad in your life into something good? Please just give me a chance as friends of course. Just one more and if I screw up than you can block me forever. Just please I have changed

Y/n- umm

At this point both Namjoon and Jungkook are looking at me intensely. One of them hoping for me to say no and the other was hoping for me to say yes. And in the background there's Jimin, Hobi, and Jin looking at what's going on with interest.

Y/n- ummmmmm

Jungkook- Pleaseeee

Y/n- uhhh okay give me your phone but you better no mess it up or I will never ever in my life talk to you again.

Namjoon is looking at me with angry in his eyes, maybe he's just jealous. Jungkook reached for his phone and handed it to me. As I was dialing my phone number then I heared Jungkooks' voice.

Jungkook- Well I wish I could stay with you guys but I don't want to bother plus I got somethings to do but it was nice meeting you Namjoon and Jin and it was nice seeing you Jimin, Hobi, and Y/n.

I handed back his phone.

Jungkook- Thanks and I'll keep in touch with you

Everyone- okay bye

Jungkook headed to the door and left.

Namjoon- why you have him your phone number?

Y/n- Everyone has to be given a second chance sometimes. If you messed up like he did with me would you still want my phone number so we can at least be friends and keep in touch even after you knew everything you did was wrong?

Namjoon- I would but for your respect I would try to do that or at least I would try to resist myself and stay far away from you so I would break your heart no more.

I went closer to Namjoon and hugged him. He couldn't resist and gave me a kiss.

Jin- yaah stob it

Jimin- hahaha It's stop it but he's right the food is getting cold let's start eating.

We all headed to pick a ate and serve ourselfs some food and watched some movies

Taehyung's POV

Fiance- Baby I can't wait to finally be your wife, finally you will forget about that girl, what's her name oh yeah Y/n. Me, you, and our baby will be a happy family. And you'll see you'll forget y/n that slut that left you baby.

Taehyung- UHH CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THE ONLY REASON IM MARRYING YOU IS BECAUSE I FUCKED UP. I GOT YOU PREGNANT, AND BECAUSE YOUR DAD'S MAFIA IS THE MOST IMPORTANT AFTER MINES SO ITS TO MAKE MY MAFIA POWERFUL. AFTER YOUR DAD DIES WHICH IT WILL BE SOON SINCE HE'S REALLY OLD I WI TAKE OVER HIS MAFIA AND I WILL BE THE MOST POWERFUL MAFIA LEADER.

Fiance- *sobbing* but I thought you loved me and not that slut that left you heart broken.

Taehyung- *scuffed* LOVE YOU? I DON'T LOVE YOU. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE ISN'T YOU BUT Y/N? HUH, HOW MANY FUCKEN TIMES?

Fiance- *crying* I was there when she left you. I pleased you all night that day. It's funny how you forgot about her to the point were you were moaning my name and not hers. Don't you remember.

Taehyung- Uhh I was drunk, and stupid that day

Fiance- *sobbing* Well now you can't do anything, I will soon be your wife and you'll need to forget her. For the good of our family. Just stop searching for her. You'll see once we get married you'll love me and forget about her. Plus didn't you say she was younger than you like 6 years or something like that, well just let her live her life.

Taehyung- You don't understand do you she was and still is my everything I will never stop looking for her. I will keep looking for her even if it takes 100 years.

Fiance- You love her that much?

Taehyung- More than you could ever imagine a man loving a women.

I took a moment and then heard a knock.

Taehyung- Come in

Guard- Boss

Taehyung- What is it did you guys find anyone yet?

Guard- Yes boss, we found out she came here to Soul today with two other men and is staying in her two friends house I believe Jimin and J-hope are their names. And today we saw another man that fits the characteristics you gave us of Jungkook walking with her, going into her house for a couple of minutes and then leaving.

My face lit up when he said they found her. My dear Y/n. I'm still in time to stop the wedding with my fiance and marry Y/n. The girl that no matter how hard I try never leaves my mind, and my heart. But got a little angry to know that she went to Jungkook, that they were close to each other. It made me angry. And two men can with her? They must be her friends, yeah she can't be with someone else it's too soon for that.

Taehyung- Jimin and J-hope's house? Give me their address and get 3 cars ready we will be giving Y/n a visit.