Broken hearted

~Chapter 9~

Still Y/n's POV~

Jimin~ Are you ok you look scared

Y/n~ it's nothing I'll be right back I'll go look for Jungkook

I headed upstairs and I heared a small nosie coming out of my mom's room. I opened the door and was shocked to see what I saw, I stayed frozen at the imagine of my mom and Jungkook kissing and his hands going through here thigh which she was in her bed and her dress was up so you could see her legs and him doing that. They shot there heads to look at me standing heartbroken.

Jungkook~ It's not what you think

I didn't say anything and just went down stairs shocked. "It's not what you think, what does he mean I saw it clearly" I told myself. I grabbed the keys of my mom's car and exited.

Jimin and Hobi looked at me and right away they knew something was wrong. They knew that the best would be to let me go. Then there heads turn to look at someone calling me out from the stairs it was Jungkook.

Jungkook~ It's not what you think

I just ignored him I wanted to disappear. I was disgusting of what I had just seen. With Taehyung I understood when him and my mom would have s*x since they were going to get married but with trying to have that with Jungkook my boyfriend.

What happened to the promise he made me that he won't ever hurt me. I was Soo stupid to believe his words. I got inside the car and started it, I didn't know where I was going to go but one thing was for sure I didn't want to see them. One of the biggest betrayals I have ever gotten. I drove until I got to a park. I got out and began to walk and cry my soul out. Why when I had finally fallen for him like I had fallen for Taehyung he had to do this.

Jimin's POV~

All of the sudden Y/n came down the stairs and grabbed the keys of her mom's car she had no emotions on her face. Right away I knew something had happened. Then I heared someone I turn my head to see Jungkook coming down from the stairs telling y/n  "it's not what you think". Right away I got what happened I looked at y/n and she still left ignoring Jungkook in the back of
Jungkook y/n's mom came down. I felt even more disgusted to finally understand what happened.

I looked over at Hobi he looked also disgusted at the scenario. I just nodded at him and he understood that meant that we should leave. Before we left I looked at Jungkook, "You guys could go back to what you guys were doing, just know that you broke her I wonder if that makes you happy both of you especially you Ms. Ava she is your daughter" with that I left.

Y/n's POV~

~time skip (1 hour)~

Still crying I checked my phone to see the time, I noticed that the women who gave birth to me wedding was going to start in 30 mins. I didn't want to call her mom after everything that happened. I also noticed a bunch of missing calls from Jimin, Hobi, Jungkook, and my "mom." I wasn't going to let this stay like this so I decided I will still go to the wedding even though I look like a mess.

I messaged Jimin and Hobi to still go to the wedding because I was still going to go. I went through my contacts to block Jungkook's and my "mom's" phone number, I came across Taehyung's phone number. I stared at it for a while and I made up my mind to call him.
                       On the phone