Regrets

~Chapter 12~

As someone else also decided to stand up....it was Jungkook had also decided to stand up and talk. I look at him and give him the "wtf are you doing look" before look back at my mom and Taehyung.

"As many of you guys have heard, yes my mom decided to cheat on who was going to be my stepdad with my boyfriend" as I said boyfriend I glance over at Jungkook, I continued.

"I thought that he might have been the one, I gave him my heart stupidly. He cheated on me with the last person in this world I thought he would cheat on me-" I was cut off by Jungkook.

"Let me explain, it's not what you think I swear I didn't want to do it I did it for us." At this point everyone in the wedding was recording what was happening, some expressing amusement in there faces and some seriousness.

"You think that cheating on me with my mom was something for us?" At this point tears were falling off my eyes, wishing that all of this was just a nightmare. But sadly it is real life.

"Your mom told me that she knew I was your teacher...and you were not 18 yet and that if I didn't agree to have s*x with her she was going to separate us forever and she was going to make sure I was going to jail"

"W..what I.. I didn't say that" my mom says trying to stop the mess that was going on.

"You could have denied it and told me, my birthday is just in 2 weeks the police would have understand plus don't you think lying dosen't exist well maybe you did but not for that. You did know how to lie to me about your feelings twords me. Tried to make me forget about the person I really loved, let me tell you something, you did, you were getting me to forget about him and I was starting to think that you were my everything and that, that person didn't matter to me"

Whole I was talking Jungkook was crying. I felt bad for him but I felt more bad of what he had done to me.

"Taehyung? Tell me do you still love him or did I managed to make you forget about him. Did I make you forget about your stepdad?"

Everyone gasped in surprised to know that I was in love with my stepdad. Maybe they were thinking that practically everyone that was arguing at this moment were all cheaters in some sort of way. I walked over to were Jungkook was standing, everyone was looking at were I was heading. I stopped in front of Jungkook. I stared into his red eyes from all he had been crying, my eyes were also red and still crying. I slapped him.

As he put one of his hands on the red cheek I had left from slapping him I lean to wishsper something in his ear.

"Your disgusting"

"Y..Y/n" Jungkook said sobbing.
"You don't know who he really is, you have no idea"

"What could be worst than you...huh.. tell me"

He leans to wishsper something in my ear. "Y/n... He is very dangerous he is the son of a maffia boss and a well trained assassin"

"Haha are you done telling me another one of your little lies"
I let out loud so everyone could hear I turn to look at Taehyung who was looking at me curious to know what Jungkook had told me.

"Plus why hasn't he killed me and my...ugh...why?"

At that moment Taehyung comes twords me and Jungkook. He back hugs me while putting he's chin in my shoulder.

"What is he telling you?" Taehyung says in a cold tone.

Before I could respond Taehyung speaks without taking his eye out of Jungkook.

"All of you leave I think this was enough drama and fun for you guys in one day" as he says that guests don't think twice before leaving since he was speaking with a cold tone.

As I see everyone leaving I see Hobi and Jimin giving me a worry look I just smile at them but of course it's a fake smile since Im not in a mood to really be smiling. In just 3 mintues all the guests left, it was only Jungkook, Taehyung, my mom and me left.

A/n-
I feel like I screwed up all this book that's all I'm going to say.