Truth

~Chapter 13~

"What is he telling you?" Taehyung restates after all the guest had left.

"Taehyung, tell me the truth and only the truth" I said a little sacred of how he would react after I ask him if what Jungkook had told me was true.

"Yes, what is it baby"

"Is it true that you are the son of a mafia boss and a well trained assassin?" I said looking down and not wanting to make eye contact with no one as I could feel Jungkook, Taehyung, and my mom looking at me.

Taehyung scoffed before talking. "That's what he told you, but you want the truth so I will tell you, yes I am the son of a mafia boss but not a well trained assassin" he then directs his look to Jungkook. "Next time do your research better before talking."

Jungkook also looks down but then looks back at me. "Y/n...I-I still love you I already explain everything and you know I did this for both of us"

I stayed silent thinking how I got in this mess from being some random girl without an interesting life to me liking my stepdad which turned out to be the son of a mafia boss, to dating my teacher which cheated on me with my mom, to getting my mom to hate me and if it wasn't enough getting threats that someone will kill me if I got any close to Taehyung. And I have him hugging me guess I already carved my grave.

"Everyone just listen" I said after thinking for a while and finally making up my mind. They all look at me.

"I really don't know how this all started but I think we all need to step away from each others lives. Yes Jungkook you screwed up for making out with my mom thinking that it was for both of us. Taehyung you are or was I don't know how to state it now but you were my step dad that I shouldn't have fell for and you shouldn't have fell for me too. I don't know if I could be with the son of a mafia boss. And you mom trying to get with the guy that was my boyfriend telling him you were gonna separate us plus let's no forget about the message you sent me threatening me that you were gonna kill me if I got an close to Taehyung in the wedding."

My mom looked at me in shocked.

"How did you know"

I scoffed "What other person wouldn't want me to close to Taehyung, you were one of the only ones that knew what was happening since I know you wouldn't just simple tell my the guy that was my boyfriend that if he didn't make out with you he would separate us."

Taehyung sent a death glare to my mom. "She sent you what Y/n?"

"Just forget about it the point is I need to get away from all of you guys and you guys need to do the same thing, we are not good for each other now if you excuse me I will leave now"

As I was about to leave Taehyung grabbed my wrist and turned me so I could face him.

"You can't just leave, what about me and you. I love you... I love you so much I would never hurt you just because I'm the son of a mafia boss doesn't mean I'm bad. Please don't go"

"Taehyung...It was nice meeting you even though to be honest it would have been better meeting you another way I guess a me and you wasn't meant to be now of just not even in this life time" I look down trying to avoid eye contact. I could feel Jungkook looking at me. I look up to look at him.

"And you Jungkook its the same thing...I guess it wasn't meant to be"

I then looked at both of them at the same time

"Maybe in another life I could meet one of you guys in a better situation and we could be meant to be but for now just let me go.... please... Taehyung I do love you and I know it might be impossible for this feelings to go away just like in going away but it's for the best.....and you Jungkook I can't denied that a peace of my heart still belongs to you but......" I look down letting out a couple of tears "I hope you guys find a girl or boy  that loves you guys and takes care of you guys."

I let my hand out of Taehyung's close grip of my hand and I began to leave. I could feel there eyes on me. I really don't want to do this but it's for the best.