12) From Platform 9 3/4

The time I spent with Smelly Gabe wasn't fun. It was mostly a bunch of bruises, but I was still happy.

I'd be leaving soon.

I'd made Harry help me read all of the books so I'd be good for awhile. I'd also checked out all of the stuff I got about a million times.

The Dursley's were even going to give me a ride to King's Cross.

The morning we were leaving I shoved everything I owned into my magical bag. Socks sat on my shoulder and I ran out of the house before Gabe would wake up.

I grabbed my skateboard and rushed it number four Privet Drive.

I got there just in time to get into the car.

We arrived at King's Cross at half past ten. The ticket we had said we needed to get there at 11.

And the only problem with that was we couldn't find Platform 9 3/4.

There was just a brick wall between platforms 9 and 10. And when Harry asked one of the workers he stared at him like he was crazy.

We couldn't get home, either, cause the Dursleys car drove away.

It was a mess.

Until a group of people passes and said, "—packed with muggles, of course—"

The speaker was a red headed plump woman talking to 4 boys, all who had the same fiery red hair. They all had trunks like Harry's, and an owl.

"Now, What's the platform number?" The woman asked.

"9 3/4!" A ten year old girl with fiery hair said, "Mom, can't I go...."

"You're not old enough, Ginny, now be quiet. All right, Percy, you go first."

Huh?

Oh.

The oldest boy walked towards the wall, but at that moment, a large group of people walked in front of us. When they passed, the other Percy was gone. I'm just going to call him Perry.

"I'm not Fred, I'm George," said a boy. "Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother. Can't you tell I'm George?"

"Sorry, George, Dear."

"Only joking, I am Fred," the boy, now identified as Fred, called for his twin brother to hurry up before disappearing into the wall.

They were just gone.

Though, I was happy that I could tell the boys apart. Their magic was different colors. It wafted off of them slightly, like it did for the rest of their family and Harry and all of the people at Diagon Alley.

Probably me too.

"Excuse me," Harry walked up to the plump woman. I followed him.

"Hello, dear," the woman said, smiling at Harry and I, "First time at Hogwarts? Ron's new, too."

She pointed to the youngest of her sons. He was tall and thin, with a ton of freckles spread across his face. He had big hands and feet, along with a long nose.

I'm guessing this is Ron.

"Yes," Harry said, blushing a little, "The thing is — the thing is, we don't know how to—"

"How to get onto the platform?" The woman smiled. Her smile reminded me of my mother.

Harry nodded and the woman continued, "Not to worry. All you have to do is walk straight at the barrier between platforms nine and ten. Don't stop and don't be scared you'll crash into it, that's very important. Best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous. Go on, go now before Ron."