005

SWEATING like a pig, panting like she ran a mile and messy like a dirty old bastard: that's what Celeste's current state after cleaning the living room, her bedroom and bathroom. Her housemate's contribution was only to sweep off the dirty floor then went straight to her room to prepare for her date.

Florence told Celeste how she got a date that quickly to prove an alibi that she didn't mean to set a plan on purpose to leave her hanging. Even though Cel's annoyed she was left all alone to clean the rest of the apartment, she wasn't quite surprisef. Knowing Flor, she'll prioritize what she wants than what she needs.

Their apartment consists of one living room to welcome the guests with a television, a kitchen with a bar that is very convenient for the two girls, two bedrooms with one bathroom each which is good thing so if ever they needed it, they won't be able to share nor wait for the other to finish. Cel was in the middle of cleaning the kitchen, wiping clean the counter when a knock was heard.

She sighs before calling her friend audible enough for her to hear from her bathroom. "Flor! Penso che sia qui!"

"Un momento, Cel! Could you let him in per favore!"

She sighs and lets go of her hold from the damp cloth. She looks down to her appearance and realize how unpresentable she looks like. She looks like she was fucked by a gangster. She shrugs anyway and walks toward their front door, it's not like she was the one who's going on a date. It's her housemate's date so she doesn't need to worry about the way she looks to meet him.

A knock was heard again when she got to the door so she hurriedly opens the door. Shock etches on her face as soon as she saw who welcomed her from the other side of the door. Eyes almost popping from their eye sockets and jaws dropping in exaggeration immediately as soon as they recognized each other.

A Gucci suit wearing man with a bouquet of flowers in his hand meets a girl wearing a tank top and Nike shorts with her hair up in a messy bun who is in front of her is the girl he couldn't forget. Two ex lovers, meeting again.

Almost nothing change. She thought. His hair is still curly but longer. He hasn't shave with is still a good look on him. Broader shoulders. Improved and better muscular arms. His body is so well built now compared before. But his eyes full of intensity, confidence, intimidation and authority. And his lips that are so inviting and eye-catching. He's still roséate.

Contrast to his thoughts, she has change quite a lot. Her used to be raven hair is now a ginger. Noticeable tattoo on her left forearm of the phases of the moon. Another tattoo on her stomach that peeps from her top but he couldn't quite determine what. Curves and slimness, obvious from her outfit that hugs her body fittedly. Her dark eyes, captivating as ever. Her lips as enticingly soft like he remembers.

It was a long time of staring towards each other, no one daring to move a single muscle. This isn't what it's suppose to happen. Throughout the two years she was longing for him, she shouldn't meet him like this for the very first time. She must not see him like this with him wearing like that. Standing in front of each other is like a clear representation of cheap and expensive.

Regardless of how they look, they couldn't divert their wide eyes to anything else. Their eyes blinking to believe the surreal moment that is happening right now. Even with open mouths, both are unable to utter a single word to each other. He was about to say something to her when Florence comes up.

"Harry!" She greets enthusiastically that made both of them snap back to reality and look at Flor.

Her black glittered dress hugs her body perfectly and it was evident as she struts her way towards him.

"Are these for me?" She didn't wait for a response, nor was he able to give it to her, as she takes it from his hands and smells the red roses.

She smirks at him, probably thinking that she's the reason why his mouth is hanging when she looks back at her housemate who has now close her mouth but still blinks rapidly.

"Ahh, Harry. This is my housemate and friend, Celeste." Flor introduces her while looking at him who still has his green eyes perfectly round and wide. She ignores it and sees Cel again.

"Harry's my date tonight." She shrugs. When Cel's about to open her mouth, she cuts her off. "I know I didn't give you every single detail but I don't want you to freak out when you find out. And you might not believe me if I told you sooner without a proof. I didn't lie, don't worry. He is kinda my boss, technically speaking. Remember I did some work in Mexico? It was actually his music video."

She nods slowly as she easily comes back to her senses. She looks back at him and he has his mouth closed also but green eyes of his are still wide and holds a certain stare to her.

How she miss those eyes, she thought.

But it didn't pass her attention that his Adam's apple went up and down.

"Oh, I forgot my bag! Scusi!" She sprints back to her bedroom, leaving them two alone.

"V-Vesper..." He starts, stuttering.

"Don't call me that." She shakes her head to him. "I don't go by that name anymore."

He furrows his eyebrows. "Wh---"

"Just when you take her back home, don't have sex in the living room and in the kitchen. Her bedroom is on the left." She changes the topic and he scoffs.

"Ya think m'gonna sleep with 'er just 'cause we're goin' on a date?" British accent with his deep and raspy voice, it really is Harry Styles.

"I just finished cleaning the whole house. Might as well give you a heads up."

'I miss you.' She says while throwing her arms to hold support on his neck with her head on his chest as he tightly wraps his arms around her and kisses her head. That's how it should be, not like this.

"Babe..." He drags. The nickname. "Ya know me."

"And I know Florence." She defends. "Again, it's just a heads up."

"Right! I'm all set!" Flor excitedly comes back to stand beside him and wraps her arm around his as she gives the bouquet of red roses to Cel a bit aggressively. "Put it in a vase with a water in it. Grazie!"

Cel huffs as the bossiness of Flor and he notices that, he never misses anything when it comes to Vee anyway, that made him give her a pity smile.

She looks up from the roses to her and then to him. She meets his eyes and avoids it quickly. "Right. Get home safely. Bye."

Flor nods a little too quick but it wasn't like she's listening and agreeing to what she said. She's too excited to get rid of her friend to start their date already. How interesting would their date be when he is spacing out and doesn't focus on her already?

a/n:

ONE DIRECTION WORLD DOMINATION