007

SUPPRESSING his smirk, he presses his lips together and sits back to the sofa, leaving a space of a approximately two and half feet between the two of them. He tries to focus on the show but he just can't, not if his ex girlfriend is sitting beside her.

Even though she's an ex girlfriend of his, she's still special to him. Not only because she's the latest and the only ex he didn't manage to keep contact or be friends with, she's different. She's not like everyone else. What he worries is that, it's been years since they last saw each other, a lot has change.

He sneakily turns his head to her and stares at her, like how he's used to. Besides her ginger hair, forearm tattoo and new identity: What change? The very first words she told him before the date has a tone that gives him the idea that she at least earn confidence throughout the time. The few exchange of words earlier from her to Flor, he knows she speaks and understands Italian already. Flor mentioned before that they met at work so she works at a theater. She also mentioned that she doesn't want to expose herself or be a model, well that didn't change and he smirks at the thought.

"If you don't mind..." She snaps him back to reality. "I'll have my feet up?"

"Yeah." He answers and stares how she puts her feet up on the coffee table in front of them. He stares at her legs: left over the right. Smoothier and softer, he'll bet. Her thighs, thicker than ever and very prominent from her shorts.

"I cleaned the whole house earlier." She states and he looks at her eyes, smiling.

"Ya mentioned." He comments.

"So..." She drags. "How was the date?"

I thought you're going to ask me how I've been., he thought.

I should've asked a different question., she thought.

"S'quite alright, I'd say." He shrugs.

"Good." She remarks then back to awkwardness. Not knowing he doesn't let her leave his eyesight, she leans to rub her legs and groan in whisper but he heard.

"Ya okay?" He asks, worried.

She snaps her head to him, didn't expect he'd hear her. "Yes. Just needs to stretch, I guess."

"May I?" He asks as he scoots closer to her.

"May you what?"

"I'll just massage 'em. No harm done, swear." He offers.

What would a person feel if your ex who you haven't seen in two years and still has feelings for him offers you a massage the minute you two are left alone by his date and your friend? 'Weird'.

"No need for you to do tha---"

"I insist. Just don't worry, yeah?"

She sighs in defeat. She shrugs and pointed her hands towards her legs, giving him permission. He shifts forward from his seat and stretches his arms. His hand were shaking at first but when it lays on her hands, the same electricity sends them both in shock again. He didn't mind that and started rubbing her lower legs with a little pressure.

He starts working in circular motions with his thumbs, following the veins of her legs to her knees.
She, on the other hand, not only feels relieved from the little presses his doing but also relaxed by the warmth and roughness of his ring covered fingers.

He started moving to her shins then a few minutes after, he moves to her thighs but she stops him. He lift his hands up in an instant and looks at her with concern.

"Was I too hard? Or rough?"

What a question.

"No! No, it's just that... It's enough, I think." She reasons while avoiding his eyes but he knew her too well so he raises his eyebrow in suspicion.

"Vee?"

"I told you to not call me that." She sighs, realizing she lets his mother and sister call her that but not him. "At least not around Flor."

"She s'asleep. She won't hear."

"You don't know that."

"I do. I kinda took 'er just now to 'er bedroom." He smirks. "Now, what is it?"

She shakes her head while fiddling wih her fingers. "You don't have to know."

"But I wanna know."

"No, you don't."

"Trust me, I do."

"It's embarassing. Too embarassing." She shies away.

There's the Vesper I know., he thinks to himself.

He smirks for a second but hides it. "Ya shouldn't be embarassed 'round me, ya know that, yeah?"

She gives up and meets his intimidating eyes, whispering. "My erogenous zones are my thighs. It's my pleasure area."

She looks down, not wanting to see his reaction which is only a surprised look but a puckish smirk on his lips. Finding the new piece of information as a turn on, he brings his hand back to her thighs. He continues to massage her, making her whimper. He hears her muffled grunts, another thing to turn him on.

"Care t'share how d'you know 'bout it?"

"From a guy I met in a party. Nothing interesting, really."

He nods, swallowing the bitter feeling he just felt when he heard her answer as he continues to massage her thighs, making her control her moans.

"Ya two had sex?" He didn't know he'd asked that question but he's trying to get into somewhere.

"No, actually." She replies. "We just got drunk, made out and then I just found out."

"How?"

"Do you really want to know that kind of details?" She rolls her eyes.

He chuckles. "M'askin' so..."

She groans. "He just massage my thighs with full clothes on and I got off. It's just that, nothing else."

He smirks as he adds more pressure to his massage on her thighs. "Good."

"Good? Why?" She threatens to ask while still trying to not make any kind of sound he'll have a double meaning hearing it.

"Well, if ya forgot, m'gonna remind ya."

He scoots closer as his hands are now on her inner thighs, making her struggle to calm down. He is now sitting beside her, leaving no more space between them as his fingers teases to pull the hem of her shorts. She breathes too rapidly with her chest going up and down too quickly.

He leans into her ear, his fingers ghosting just on top of her covered crotch. "I still owe ya an orgasm."

"And you're still planning to give it to me?" She breathily asks.

He hums. "One of these days, maybe."

"Someday?" She turns her head to face him. Both eyes are darker from lust, now staring at each other.

"Someday." He nods wihout breaking eye contact and captures her lips.

a/n:

#DIRECTIONERSBREAKTHEINTERNET HAPPY 10TH, 1D FAMILY! I'M SO PROUD TO BE A DIRECTIONER ALL THESE YEARS